Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2007, 02:25 AM

Default Re: Mark Vos

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really dont get all the hate the vos gets here, here always seemed like a nice enough guy, is there a real reason y u guys dont like him or is this random nvg hate?

[/ QUOTE ]

same reason they hate their life, fat ugly and a bunch of fucin glosers

[/ QUOTE ]

PM I got from this poster (Mods, sorry if it's wrong forum):

"you post alot of [censored] about live players for a [censored] prick who has never won a thing, those live pros will get paid for years without a win while you dirty [censored] ass cant do [censored]

you are a joke of a player to, you create alot of hype helmuth style minus the 50 million dollars he has and 11 bracelets yougirl jeans wearing faggggot"
Old 07-01-2007, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"you post alot of [censored] about live players for a [censored] prick who has never won a thing, those live pros will get paid for years without a win while you dirty [censored] ass cant do [censored]

you are a joke of a player to, you create alot of hype helmuth style minus the 50 million dollars he has and 11 bracelets yougirl jeans wearing faggggot" ...

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT!
Old 07-01-2007, 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

you are a joke of a player to, you create alot of hype helmuth style minus the 50 million dollars he has and 11 bracelets yougirl jeans wearing faggggot" ...

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT!

[/ QUOTE ]
QFLDO
Old 07-01-2007, 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Peculiarily, I have never met any of these people with these negative feelings in person. Actually, I have one, Viffer I think, although I'm not sure if he posts here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pulling up to the Rio Valet the other day and saw you and Dustin Dirksen getting out of a car together. I wanted to congratulate Dustin on his 2nd place finish but then felt awkward because I've publicly talked trash about you (on these boards), so I just didn't say hi to Dustin in order to avoid having to greet you. Not sure what the moral of the story is.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"you post alot of [censored] about live players for a [censored] prick who has never won a thing, those live pros will get paid for years without a win while you dirty [censored] ass cant do [censored]you are a joke of a player to, you create alot of hype helmuth style minus the 50 million dollars he has and 11 bracelets yougirl jeans wearing faggggot"

[/ QUOTE ]

Man I bet that hurt so bad. Doubt Shane will ever recover from this.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Peculiarily, I have never met any of these people with these negative feelings in person. Actually, I have one, Viffer I think, although I'm not sure if he posts here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pulling up to the Rio Valet the other day and saw you and Dustin Dirksen getting out of a car together. I wanted to congratulate Dustin on his 2nd place finish but then felt awkward because I've publicly talked trash about you (on these boards), so I just didn't say hi to Dustin in order to avoid having to greet you. Not sure what the moral of the story is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I found that funny.
Old 07-01-2007, 03:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
* I said something very innappropriate to Stu after he trash talked me. I apologised to him for this.

* I trash talked Mike Matusow quite harshly. I did not apologise for this.

* I short stack plo.

* I suck out too much.

* I ask people to sell pieces of themselves to me in a tournament more than once.

I believe that is the summation.

[/ QUOTE ]

* He looks at 2+2 every day to see if there are any Mark Vos threads he can take part in. Has never made a non-Mark-Vos related post.
Old 07-01-2007, 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shane,

the moral of the story is that you post alot of [censored] about live players for a [censored] prick who has never won a thing, those live pros will get paid for years without a win while you dirty [censored] ass cant do [censored]

you are a joke of a player to, you create alot of hype helmuth style minus the 50 million dollars he has and 11 bracelets yougirl jeans wearing faggggot.

Hope that helps.
Old 07-01-2007, 03:29 AM

" * He looks at 2+2 every day to see if there are any Mark Vos threads he can take part in. Has never made a non-Mark-Vos related post. "

I don't read 2+2 but my friends search for "douche" occasionally and link me.
Old 07-01-2007, 03:30 AM

Default Re: Mark Vos *DELETED*

Post deleted by Dids