Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2007, 10:57 PM

Default Re: what really happened with king of drafts

[ QUOTE ]

I just saw AK and kneejerk repopped.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know either one of you, but this excuse seems extremely lame IMO. On the surface, very hard to buy and surely UCY.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:12 PM

most use of these words:

sat, blind, button, classless, what?, blind, button, classless, why?, button, fold, classless
Old 06-25-2007, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

God this is so not worth two entire threads, lol. To me it is so inconsequential...

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems sort of silly to me considering that you started the original thread basically trashing Samo.

From what i know you guys are both decent guys. I know Samo who i definitely think is a real good guy and RBK tells me KOD is also a good guy so i'll take his word for it.

So i see this as a simple disagreement. You guys both think you are right which is cool. Don't be friends and avoid eachother. I guess what i just don't get is why
KOD started the initial 2+2 drama bomb? Attention whorish?

Anyway, no disrespect KOD. Like i said, i believe you are probably a good guy but i think you should have kept this between the two of you.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
KOD started the initial 2+2 drama bomb? Attention whorish?

[/ QUOTE ]

He said Samo was spreading lies about him to people through Stars. I think it's definitely KOD's right to address these rumors through a venue such as 2+2.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
More importantly, does it matter? We are all rich, why do we have to nitpick over stupid [censored] like this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive played with you a few times and you've always seemed a good and friendly guy.

If what Samo said was true ( AK hand ) and you said you had Ak "i couldnt fold", you did it for what? 70$.
Was it really worth the fuss, and also would it not change your opinion off samo if you were on the opp side.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said "i couldn't fold" in chat. I just saw AK and kneejerk repopped. Like I said, I wouldn't care if I were in samo's spot and the exact same happened to me.

God this is so not worth two entire threads, lol. To me it is so inconsequential...

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, you serious?

This is on the same level as grimming someone on a flip. You told him you'd give him the bb, then stole it with a good hand.

It might've been an honest mistake, but it doesn't make it fair.

People might not like Samo, but you're clearly in the wrong here.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Once again, I feel the need to defend myself from the slanderous posts against me, coupled with so many posters being so quick to pass judgement. The following is what really happened with king of drafts (ie Crablar). I am going to relay the truth, and that is all: I will not post or respond to anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stopped reading right here for a few reasons:

1) This "I'm going to come on here and post some kind of quasi-major 'drama-bomb' type of post and make it very long but 'I will not post or respond to anything else'" is a totally bullsh*t approach to the interweb, and samoleus became a huge pussy in my mind by making that statement. If you want to discuss something here, then post about it and participate in the discussion. If you don't want to participate in the ensuing discussion, don't post.

2) Wow. Who the f*ck cares? Isn't all this "drama" over one blind or something?

3) Obvious Tl, dr.

(Is Samo the kid who goes to Stanford and maybe kinda backed out of the Nick Rainey bet awhile ago after accepting it? Or am I confused?)
Old 06-26-2007, 12:48 AM

After briefly skimmin the thread,

Kod should have immediately apologized and given Samo his $90 back.

And Samo should have been a little more patient and try to sort things out.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:49 AM

Nah, samo is the little Indian guy who people thought lied about a bunch of crap (taking an insane amount out of the PP 10/20 game, being a chess grandmaster or some [censored], playing in a professional soccer league, etc.)

It really sucks because these things were so unimportant. His posts were awesome and we lost one of the better posters in the forum because of it.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:49 AM

Well KOD's side makes Samo look like a nutcase, and Samo's side makes KOD look like a douchebag. I'm sure they're both exaggerating a little bit to prove their point but all in all this seems almost as silly as when Daliman got upset over a big blind that was lost through similar shaninagans with CTS. It's just a big blind, relax.
Old 06-26-2007, 12:52 AM

its not just a big blind when the guy says hes gonna give it back then 3bets you. thats straight grimm-ing