Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2007, 04:07 AM

Default Re: Mayo Whips and Shizzle Fo Dizzle!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you consider the fact that I couldn't beat 100NL 6 max in January and now I beat 600 pretty easily. <3 Good Poker Roommats and 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah seriously. You should be paying $5000 a month to live there, haha

[/ QUOTE ]

there was some sort of bet so i gave him some free coaching for a few hours.

Another time I wanted to go out and he was down on his luck and was stuck a bunch. So I was like whatever I sit beside his setup. "do this, now do that". then we won a bunch of buyins back and he was ecstatic and we went out and partied.

with my help max no longer mucks a8s utg 6max, j9s in the co, and a6o otb!
Old 06-25-2007, 04:08 AM

Snowbank,

Crusies are great - especially for older folk. Lots to do and the atmosphere is always nice. Go to Vacationstogo.com

They have really good prices there. Cruises are relaxation, partying, shows, great food, etc..

WR is around 6-7ptbb from 400-1000. I still only play like 30k hands a month, but it's difficult to grind when you have the beach so close.

ElD,

I pretty much owe getting good DECENT at poker to BillyJex - 6 max fundamentals etc...

Then through sweating CTS, talking to him, and asking him an incessant amount of questions... I was able to start to understand and think about the game on my own.

Dan Bright also helped open up my game preflop wise and start to mess with others more.

Once I was able to understand and think on my own 2 feet, there are very few questions at 400/00 nl I can't answer myself if given some time to think about it.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Snowbank,

Crusies are great - especially for older folk. Lots to do and the atmosphere is always nice. Go to Vacationstogo.com

They have really good prices there. Cruises are relaxation, partying, shows, great food, etc..

WR is around 6-7ptbb from 400-1000. I still only play like 30k hands a month, but it's difficult to grind when you have the beach so close.

ElD,

I pretty much owe getting good DECENT at poker to BillyJex - 6 max fundamentals etc...

Then through sweating CTS, talking to him, and asking him an incessant amount of questions... I was able to start to understand and think about the game on my own.

Dan Bright also helped open up my game preflop wise and start to mess with others more.

Once I was able to understand and think on my own 2 feet, there are very few questions at 400/00 nl I can't answer myself if given some time to think about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 06-25-2007, 09:59 PM

congrats on the new sled! now you, c and b can have a car show at saxby's & make the girls drool worser.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you consider the fact that I couldn't beat 100NL 6 max in January and now I beat 600 pretty easily. <3 Good Poker Roommats and 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

i knewi shoulda listned to aejones