Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2007, 09:07 AM

Default Re: Stripper gives life advice

She was on meth!
Old 06-21-2007, 09:12 AM

for those that would like additional advice from strippers, might I suggest www.stripperweb.com

I think that's the right address, there's a huge forum there.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well i didn't graduate from harvard mr smarty pants but how smart are you if you can't even see the point i was trying to make in my post. it's that men think a girl belongs to them just becuz they show her some money once in a while. well that's why i have a job and don't let boys buy me stuff. i can pay my own way thank you very much!

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to pay your own way cause you're a fatty, and guys with money won't rain down riches on fattys.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well i didn't graduate from harvard mr smarty pants but how smart are you if you can't even see the point i was trying to make in my post. it's that men think a girl belongs to them just becuz they show her some money once in a while. well that's why i have a job and don't let boys buy me stuff. i can pay my own way thank you very much!

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to pay your own way cause you're a fatty, and guys with money won't rain down riches on fattys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speak for yourself.. I've had Champagne room sessions with the bar help because they were the only ones thick enough for me.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:09 AM

I'm speaking generally... there will always be one or two twisted exeptions such as yourself.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm speaking generally... there will always be one or two twisted exeptions such as yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

ni' han' sir!
Old 06-21-2007, 10:27 AM

Heh, I got an e-mail from a girl I banged a couple of times that just went to work as a waitress at a strip club. She just quit her job managing commercial real estate like a month ago and couldn't find another one, lol. Then she sends out this mass e-mail to basically every guy who's ever put their dick in her to come to the club and tip her. I called and asked her wtf? So she promised blowjobs for tips. I'm like, last month you were managing commercial real estate, now you're a whore?
Old 06-21-2007, 10:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Heh, I got an e-mail from a girl I banged a couple of times that just went to work as a waitress at a strip club. She just quit her job managing commercial real estate like a month ago and couldn't find another one, lol. Then she sends out this mass e-mail to basically every guy who's ever put their dick in her to come to the club and tip her. I called and asked her wtf? So she promised blowjobs for tips. I'm like, last month you were managing commercial real estate, now you're a whore?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure sucking dick for cash is a hell of a lot easier than managing commercial real estate... you must remember women are the laziest breathing thing on earth.
Old 06-21-2007, 11:30 AM

DoGGz was this stripper @ Scores in Vegas? That picture looks alot like a girl I know!
Old 06-21-2007, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Speak for yourself.. I've had Champagne room sessions with the bar help because they were the only ones thick enough for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

TR plz at least in PM version