Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2007, 05:48 PM

Default Re: ***JUNE LOW CONTENT THREAD***

PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha High, $1.00 BB (2 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Hero ($156.55)
Button ($120)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $2</font>, Hero calls $1.

Flop: ($4) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets $3</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $10</font>, Button calls $7.

Turn: ($24) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $10</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $20</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $30</font>, Button calls $10.

River: ($84) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $45</font>, Button calls $45.

sco0ot: shows [7h 6s 8s 7d] (a full house, Sixes full of Eights)
aassaa: shows [8h Jd Th 8c] (a full house, Eights full of Sixes)

Beat: I can't even win against these guys. We both have the second nuts and he flats the river saving me some figures. Played this guy while taking an exam at the same time (he was that bad) for Finance and was forced to quit half way through so I wouldn't fail my summer classes.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Overbet shouldn't of gone broke there.

[/ QUOTE ]

this guy was on steamy monkey tilt. there is now way id fold top 2 vs him at that time. i think i could have chose a better line tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even as deep as you guys were?? Seriously, I can find an ass load of better spots against someone on monkey tilt when I'm this deep.

[/ QUOTE ]

im not saying i played the hand good, i definitly think i should have taken a more passive line because i think i make more by letting him dbl barrel me with air like hes been doing most of the session. although AAxx was honestly the last thing i put him on considering hes been 4betting me with any 4 cards.

also, he got that stack from set over set vs me and set vs flushdraw. so all my "good" spots werent working out very good for me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-13-2007, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha High, $1.00 BB (2 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Hero ($156.55)
Button ($120)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $2</font>, Hero calls $1.

Flop: ($4) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets $3</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $10</font>, Button calls $7.

Turn: ($24) 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $10</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $20</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $30</font>, Button calls $10.

River: ($84) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $45</font>, Button calls $45.

sco0ot: shows [7h 6s 8s 7d] (a full house, Sixes full of Eights)
aassaa: shows [8h Jd Th 8c] (a full house, Eights full of Sixes)

Beat: I can't even win against these guys. We both have the second nuts and he flats the river saving me some figures. Played this guy while taking an exam at the same time (he was that bad) for Finance and was forced to quit half way through so I wouldn't fail my summer classes.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol wow.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:28 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] bigkahuna95 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2007, 05:33 PM

Here's an update on my PLO quest that I talked about in last months Low Content Thread. Painfully annoying at times but I'm trying to stay dedicated.

Old 06-14-2007, 11:04 PM

jbird, your pfr is low for 6max...your opening ranges otb and in the co are prolly too thin.

Can you post your positon stats?
Old 06-14-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jbird, your pfr is low for 6max...your opening ranges otb and in the co are prolly too thin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he should post that so that you can offer advice on how he can improve on his 30 bb/100 winrate.
Old 06-15-2007, 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he should post that so that you can offer advice on how he can improve on his 30 bb/100 winrate.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. I think he could boost it to something more sustainable like 50bb/100
Old 06-15-2007, 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. certifiable you have to remember that this is micromicro stakes. My PFR was a bit higher when I was up at 1/2 and 2/4.

But I'd be curious to hear what the better posters have for VPIP / PFR (assuming you use PT) over a large sample size at the stakes they play....

Pete, RoundTower, Troll, Wazz, etc?
Old 06-16-2007, 04:14 PM

Most beautiful hand I've ever had without having the current nuts.

(Turn went check/ I bet 2/3 of the pot and he folded. Let's not discuss the flop, my brain temporarly shut down when I saw the miracle flop and I just called a small bet from the BB)