Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2007, 04:33 PM

Default Re: Lolo? KKF? Samo? Bld? Where are these guys?

One amazing thing i recall is that he like NEVER folded his blinds. His fold sb/bb to steal was like 65%.
Old 05-25-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what's real sick is i'm pretty sure over that sample he was winning money from his sb.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure CTS is probably the only other poker player alive who can tell you how this is done... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2007, 04:42 PM

i studied blds in pt a month ago and i think i might have figured out what he was doing that made him so successful. i havent tried to emulate it yet in a 6max game.

dont ask, cause im not telling <3
Old 05-25-2007, 04:43 PM

I well remember a classic post where someone posted asking "How do you play against Bldswttrs" - it was like "whenever I bet he raises, if I raise he shoves, if I c/r he shoves over the top. How do I play against this guy without playing for my whole stack?". One of the first posts I ever read on 2+2 and it made me laugh anyway.

Re 8 PTBB/100, given how Party was at the time it's possible for someone as good as him, but has anyone actually posted stats of 500k hands, say, with that winrate?
Old 05-25-2007, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i studied blds in pt a month ago and i think i might have figured out what he was doing that made him so successful. i havent tried to emulate it yet in a 6max game.

dont ask, cause im not telling <3

[/ QUOTE ]

Godammit [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I well remember a classic post where someone posted asking "How do you play against Bldswttrs" - it was like "whenever I bet he raises, if I raise he shoves, if I c/r he shoves over the top. How do I play against this guy without playing for my whole stack?". One of the first posts I ever read on 2+2 and it made me laugh anyway.

Re 8 PTBB/100, given how Party was at the time it's possible for someone as good as him, but has anyone actually posted stats of 500k hands, say, with that winrate?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure if you totaled all of Blds hands it would come out just below this, BUT, alot of those hands were played at 10-20 FR when the games got short and he would just go ballistic on them. I don't think he got close to 8 in just the 6-max games alone, but I could be wrong...
Old 05-25-2007, 05:48 PM

LOL at people thinking i wasnt the best 6 max player but i guess it was pretty close between me and blds...
Old 05-25-2007, 05:56 PM

pretty sure if you combined Bld and SheCantSayNo his winrate at six-max was between 4-5 (raptor's DB). SheCantSayNo was below 4 (he was 12 tabling instead of 3-4 under Bld), of that im almost positive. BldSwtTrs had a wr over 8 but almost all of the hands were at 2-3 handed tables in the very early days of 10/20. he fn destroyed everyone.

empire, if that old database could be trusted you didn't even win 3bb/100 at 10/20. it was like samo/bld/lolo and some other randoms comprising those over 3.5, and no one was over 5. at 5/10 RebuyFish had the highest winrate by at least 1bb/100.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:56 PM

ppl associate you with stars, not party.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:59 PM

no they don't. em2 won a [censored] on party, but he still wasn't the best or the biggest winner