FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2007, 01:07 AM

Default Re: StarsNotes

Looks very nice Dave!
Old 06-25-2007, 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to add color to the notes like Tilt?

[/ QUOTE ]
Anyway, this what you are imagining?

Feedback pls. before I epend a couple more days on this...

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

You da' man. That is EXACTY what I'm thinking of. Something that will easily the catch eye, old eyes I might add, to quickly identify and classify players.. I hope it will work without having to run under PT or any of the add-on's as well. For me, just want to be able to set about five different color ratings based on what I want, not PT or anything else. Great job!! Looking forward to this since January when CrashPat started a similar project.. Kudos to you... Let us know of your progress.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:18 PM

Please tell me you are continuing working on this. It's a great idea, especially if it is a stand-alone project and requires no PT or HUD or anything else.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spent most of a day on this [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyone like?

This is no Photoshop, is a fully working AHK overlay on resizeable tables - but still much work to be done - no way to specify who is what colour yet... other than editing the code by hand - that will not do [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Shouldn't be much of a problem tho... just time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is what you are writing an AHK? Or is it a stand-alone program? This really is going to be nice, thanks.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Please tell me you are continuing working on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Becoming very attatched to the idea myself now.. and dreaming of future posibilities with my new found abilities to create cusom overlay [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

especially if it is a stand-alone project and requires no PT or HUD or anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Requires nothing else [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Is what you are writing an AHK? Or is it a stand-alone program?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not quite sure what you mean here... I am writing a stand-alone AHK script... (It will require PokerStars and AutoHotkey... I suppose [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

While I'm here...

Anyone have any thoughts on how one should change the colour of people? Currently working on right-click their border -> choose from menu... bu that gets a little unweildy when you have a ton of colours to choose from... although a traditional colour-picker is a bit fiddly for use in the heat of battle... thoughts?

dave.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:31 PM

for pstars, your PAHUD, how do you guys get everything to line up so nice? my stats are all up and down by one pixel.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
for pstars, your PAHUD, how do you guys get everything to line up so nice? my stats are all up and down by one pixel.

[/ QUOTE ]

I use the "combined stats" - so much less effort moving them about [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-29-2007, 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

While I'm here...

Anyone have any thoughts on how one should change the colour of people? Currently working on right-click their border -> choose from menu... bu that gets a little unweildy when you have a ton of colours to choose from... although a traditional colour-picker is a bit fiddly for use in the heat of battle... thoughts?

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right clicking now brings up the notes/sit-here box. What are you proposing is done with that?

But I digress.. I wouldn't worry about the 'heat of the battle' as that is not a time one should be worrying about changing the color. I usually check out a table either while on a Wait List, or waiting for the blind. I think your idea of a simple right click will work fine.

BTW, do you happen to have Vista? Or will I be a beta for that OS? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Not a problem, be glad to test it on my Vista.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:49 AM

Bump
Old 07-13-2007, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Spent most of a day on this [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Roland, you weren't joking when you mentioned Owned Transparent AHK GUIs were broken beyond belief - thanks for that, saved me banging head against brick wall for the entire day [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Interestingly there is no problem when owned by another AHK GUI, only for external processes - thought I had something for a few hours today [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Anyone like?

This is no Photoshop, is a fully working AHK overlay on resizeable tables - but still much work to be done - no way to specify who is what colour yet... other than editing the code by hand - that will not do [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Shouldn't be much of a problem tho... just time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this project coming along, Dave? Anxious to see it in action on my screen... thx