Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2007, 11:01 PM

Default Re: Neteller

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

CarbonPoker.com does not accept Australian customers and is in no way responsible for any account fraud via the NETeller payment system. As "hackers" may have tried to use several poker rooms as a means to defraud NETeller accounts, it is still NETeller that is ultimately responsible for these claims. While we are certainly concerned about and are actively looking to stop any fraud in our poker room your first course of action, if you were affected by this scam, should be to contact NETeller.

Ellen

[/ QUOTE ]

If your poker site is being used for fraud then you have an ethical and moral responsibility to investigate it and put a stop to it if possible. Making a statement such as yours makes you look like a complete jackass. The fact that you don't accept Aussie players is irrelevant.

I have never played on your site, but you can now rest assured that I never will.
Old 05-15-2007, 02:17 PM

Default Re: Neteller hacked - money shipped to poker.com

I dont know how they hacked my Neteller account! yesterday, I was stolen 3000$.My account at partypocker was used by an other person! Think of it, my computer was secured very good but what did happen with me?
What site did you play on?