Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2007, 10:08 AM

Default Re: imper1um = owned

where are you from ccx? nc? looking at your loc:thats where i would imaginge
Old 05-04-2007, 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

sure seems that he's trying to lose it all as fast as possible.... surely he realizes all these games are forming around him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well...if he didn't realize it before, surely he does now. Imper1um (Sorel) is a super-talented young player (and real nice kid, from what I can tell), and if I played these stakes and was the beneficiary of his shot-taking, I sure as hell wouldn't call him out for being a mark in a public forum that he probably reads. I'll never figure out why it's more important for some people to loudly deride the "fish" than to just quietly make money off them.

[/ QUOTE ]

MOST POKERPLAYERS HAVE EGOPROBLEMS.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

sure seems that he's trying to lose it all as fast as possible.... surely he realizes all these games are forming around him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well...if he didn't realize it before, surely he does now. Imper1um (Sorel) is a super-talented young player (and real nice kid, from what I can tell), and if I played these stakes and was the beneficiary of his shot-taking, I sure as hell wouldn't call him out for being a mark in a public forum that he probably reads. I'll never figure out why it's more important for some people to loudly deride the "fish" than to just quietly make money off them.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This works both ways.
Old 05-04-2007, 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
where are you from ccx? nc? looking at your loc:thats where i would imaginge

[/ QUOTE ]

philly - went to school in myrtle in 98 and have been returning to the area for a couple weeks each year since
Old 05-04-2007, 10:21 AM

do some detective work

this was a while ago when we both played 25/50. i certainly dont have the roll for his games any more
Old 05-04-2007, 10:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if I played these stakes and was the beneficiary of his shot-taking, I sure as hell wouldn't call him out for being a mark in a public forum that he probably reads. I'll never figure out why it's more important for some people to loudly deride the "fish" than to just quietly make money off them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Amen. NH.
Old 05-04-2007, 11:07 AM

benyamine crushes those games, i'm sure durrrr will take some of that money soon
Old 05-04-2007, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This works both ways.

[/ QUOTE ]

MOST EGOPROBLEMS HAVE POKERPLAYERS.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:13 PM

Imperium posted this on P5s:" Don't be too concerned guys, I started playing cash games on full tilt 3 days ago with $32000, still up about 90k after tonights beat.Yes I'm bankrolled for this game.
Yes someone bought a piece of me.
No regrets."

sounds like he's alright
Old 05-04-2007, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought a lot of the games formed around LucLongley anyways, I've never seen him deep-stacked yet I see him get felted often.