Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2007, 06:50 PM

Default Re: Trouble getting paid on PokerStars ?

[ QUOTE ]
WATCH OUT SOME OF THEIR CHECKS LOOK LIKE JUNK MAIL, SO you may have thrown it out [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason I can see this argument showing up in my next email from Stars support [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] When you're in a situation like this you get pretty careful about stuff like that. I'm now flipping through every page of junk advertising to see if any letters are stuck in them.
Old 05-15-2007, 02:54 AM

Default Re: Trouble getting paid on PokerStars ?

Update, BBV style:

Beat: Stars says their bank says I cashed a check which I didn't [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] This came up as Stars is trying to cancel my 3 outstanding checks which I have not received.

Brag: I received my last 2 check cashouts in about a week. Hoping this is a real trend and not just variance. They were also kind enough to recognize what a nightmare this has been for me and apologize/try to do better/etc. In one email the Payments rep. mentioned delivering future checks by courier ... I will follow up on this once we figure out what is going on with the check they say I cashed but didn't.

Variance: Waiting on Stars response to look further into this check which they said I cashed but I never received. I guess for now I will just give them the benefit of the doubt and wait to hear from them.