Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2007, 03:59 PM

Default Re: kk facing a donk and a reg both all in?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
god I would destroy you

[/ QUOTE ]Why don't you start with futuredoc in some HU action? Or are you afraid of him?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to play live tonight, But I would also gladly play LBK heads up as well...Maybe we could set something up LBK...

Don't mean to steal your thunder futuredoc [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, again it's hilarious to me that a guy that missplays hands the way you do would think you have an edge against anyone let alone someone that plays higher stakes than you on a regular basis. Seriously. Learn how to play at $1.00 blinds before you pop off.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:04 PM

So now you're afraid of not only futuredoc but also Ryan? I thought you claimed to be good, so why are you being such a coward?
Old 04-13-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So now you're afraid of not only futuredoc but also Ryan? I thought you claimed to be good, so why are you being such a coward?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would actually love to play you. And if you think I'm afraid of playing a $100 NL player then LOL...
Old 04-13-2007, 04:21 PM

i thought the roll wasn't a freaking problem already. just play future doc. it's simple. he's not scared of you, you're not scared of him. you think he doesn't have the roll for your level, he says he does.

just get it going.
Old 04-13-2007, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i thought the roll wasn't a freaking problem already. just play future doc. it's simple. he's not scared of you, you're not scared of him. you think he doesn't have the roll for your level, he says he does.

just get it going.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's dodging my PM's. What can I do?
Old 04-13-2007, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Im villain here, and I had QQ in hand 1, and I thought my shove was correct, becuase I have totally underrepresented my hand and Im way ahead of buttons range here very often and with my shove Jackk can really only ever call with a monster and has to fold out even most overpairs...

And in hand 2, I really think my flop raise is also correct, Jackk folds everything but exactly what he had to me everytime... Obv, my turn bet in the hand is spew...Ok major spew for the turn...But my flop raise is perfectly fine, I'd like to here some thoughts on that. Sorry to hijack your thread Jackk...

[/ QUOTE ]

So, basically I was correct and all the nits saying they would fold here were incorrect. As usual. So I just want you guys to know that your so called "regulars" here are not very good at making $$ in poker.

Thanks for the results. I knew anyone folding KK in that spot are absolutely clueless and nitty to a fault for folding in that spot.

LMAO.

[/ QUOTE ]

OH JESUS CHRIST, HE SHOVED THE ONE [censored] HAND THAT KK BEATS, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A RANGE IS????
Old 04-13-2007, 05:44 PM

easy fold flop here for me. Looklike 1 with set here.
Old 04-13-2007, 06:17 PM

I don't think this is as clear cut as some people are making it. CO had less than half stack, he could have WAY less than even AJ. He could have like KT or some complete trash. I'm more worried about the SB. I normally don't see the SB here go batshit crazy with AJ/KQ here. This is more like JT,JJ,TT,or I think his most common holding 33. I think this is definitely a fold, but if you did in fact call I wouldn't think it absolutely atrocious cuz people just play terribly.
Old 04-13-2007, 06:26 PM

Thinking more about it I think that if Ryan has a set here he is smooth calling and hoping for me to push or call behind him and get it in on turn. Why would you want to push someone out you think you have beat? What are you putting me on he Ryan? I have had this situation 2 times in last few days and both of those times the other guy called and he had a set. If I would have thought through this more I think I would have called this. Afterhis reraise I really think his range is narrowed to QQ or AA. What do you think about this line of thinking Renton?
Old 04-13-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thinking more about it I think that if Ryan has a set here he is smooth calling and hoping for me to push or call behind him and get it in on turn. Why would you want to push someone out you think you have beat? What are you putting me on he Ryan? I have had this situation 2 times in last few days and both of those times the other guy called and he had a set. If I would have thought through this more I think I would have called this. Afterhis reraise I really think his range is narrowed to QQ or AA. What do you think about this line of thinking Renton?

[/ QUOTE ]

You assume SB is assigning hand ranges.

*edit* and is playing expertly after the flop. more or less their thinking is "ZOMG A SET LET US GOGOGOGOG!"*edit*