Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-2007, 03:45 AM

Default Re: Ask Anacardo anything

In an alternate universe, could you and Mrs. Utah be an item?
Old 04-15-2007, 04:35 AM

What, if anything, does success and failure mean to you? How do you deem something as a success or as a failure?
Old 04-15-2007, 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In an alternate universe, could you and Mrs. Utah be an item?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Jesus God I hope not. But anything's possible, particularly in infinite-parallel-universe scenarios.
Old 04-15-2007, 04:40 AM

have you ever had sex with a man? if so... Did you like it? if so... Does that make you gay? if so... How does it feel to be gay?
Old 04-15-2007, 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What, if anything, does success and failure mean to you? How do you deem something as a success or as a failure?

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored], that's a good-ass question. I've asked myself this question many times and have yet to hit upon a fully satisfying set of definitions. So much is unknowable - "...I saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill, but time and chance happeneth to them all." 'Trying your best' is an incredibly lame definition of success, but the truth is even that might not be vague enough, since the capacity for 'trying your best' varies between people and isn't entirely under our control, either. This is one of those fundamental mysteries, I think. In the end, to judge is the Lord's, but I retain the rather presumptuous right to judge myself.
Old 04-15-2007, 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
have you ever had sex with a man? if so... Did you like it? if so... Does that make you gay? if so... How does it feel to be gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.
N/A
Indeterminate, but probably
I wouldn't know.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:07 AM

It seems to me that you reference God - in the sense of the Christian/Jewish "God," given that I don't remember many references to the gods, or the fates, or the Force - at least once every few posts. Do you consider yourself Christian or Jewish? If so, how devout? If not, how would you describe your faith/spirituality?
Old 04-15-2007, 01:08 PM

When was the last time you went out? How many friends do you have? Do people find you attractive in real life? What kind of people do you look upon as successful? Who do you envy? What does the existence of this post indicate about your state of affairs?

These are pretty harsh but at the same time, you seem to be so in your own little world that surely you won't mind.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:07 PM

how many women have you had sex with in your life? how many weighed more then 150lbs?
Old 04-15-2007, 03:14 PM

Anacardo, sometimes I think your spirit has taken up arms against itself. In most instances, this type of thing is solved by diving headlong into religion, often even becoming a religious nut, the type who pesters others about the "good news" all the time and interrupts conversations to tell people that Jesus loves them and is thinking about them RIGHT NOW. Do you think this inevitable on your part? Also, do you know if Jesus is thinking about me RIGHT NOW? Because I'm about to step into the shower, and I would find that embarassing.