Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Cunnilingus after intercourse?
Standard 254 43.72%
Disgusting 327 56.28%
Voters: 581. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-12-2007, 06:01 PM

Default Re: Most Racially offensive comment poll

I still don't understand what was racist about Fuzzy Zoellers comment. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 04-12-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I still don't understand what was racist about Fuzzy Zoellers comment. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was making racial stereotypes towards Tiger woods. e.g. liking fried chicken and collard greens.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was making racial stereotypes towards Tiger woods. e.g. liking fried chicken and collard greens.

[/ QUOTE ]

So that means he hates black people? Or he was pointing out that he's noticed a pattern in black eating habits?

FWIW, I voted Campanis in this poll.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So that means he hates black people? Or he was pointing out that he's noticed a pattern in black eating habits?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you will find many black people who actually don't like fried chicken or collard greens. I like both, but I'm not black.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:16 PM

wtf what old hand isnt adding bastard to their polls... are you NEW? ARE YOU A LIMIT PLAYER?? WTF
Old 04-12-2007, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you will find many black people who actually don't like fried chicken or collard greens. I like both, but I'm not black.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying that Fuzzy made a fairly correct comment about a group of people? And in doing so, it proves that he hates said group of people?
Old 04-12-2007, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying that Fuzzy made a fairly correct comment about a group of people? And in doing so, it proves that he hates said group of people?

[/ QUOTE ]

*points to nose*
Old 04-12-2007, 06:33 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you cant possibly be serious. in one sentance he called tiger woods "boy" in the next he said "tell them not to serve fried chicken or collard greens or whatever they(WOW I WONDER WHO THEY IS) serve"
Old 04-12-2007, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you cant possibly be serious. in one sentance he called tiger woods "boy" in the next he said "tell them not to serve fried chicken or collard greens or whatever they(WOW I WONDER WHO THEY IS) serve"

[/ QUOTE ]

Him calling Woods a boy has nothing to do with race and everything to do with the fact that Tiger was 14 at the time. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

To the second comment, what if he said "or whatever else black people typically like to serve at large get-togethers"?

Either way I don't see how his comments reveal that he is anti-African-American. Possibly anti-young hotshots whooping his ass on the fairway and anti-"black food".
Old 04-12-2007, 06:55 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

i think its problematic that the instant a black person wins the masters, a white person insinuates that fried chicken will be served as a result, yes. Just because hes not specifically saying he hates black people doesn't make his stereotype not racist.