Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2007, 11:17 AM

Default Re: Tell me where to go on vacation - $100 to winner

Is it $1000 a piece or total? If it's total then I don't know what to tell you. If it is per person then I win:

Flights to Belize from PA
Old 04-05-2007, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it $1000 a piece or total? If it's total then I don't know what to tell you. If it is per person then I win:

Flights to Belize from PA

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, for just travel and hotel, I would like to spend $1,300 at the most. That's total, not a piece.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:30 AM

Been planning my own vacation for awhile now, and you can absolutely get air and 3-4 nights at an nice all-inclusive in Mexico or the Caribbean on that budget. I just booked a 5-star all-inclusive in Mexico 3 nights for $600pp.

Where would you be flying out of?
Old 04-05-2007, 11:37 AM

You may have thought about this or maybe you haven't but you could go to Disney World and stay at the Pop Century Resort (onsite) from July 11th - 15th with 4 days at the parks. 1 day at each park (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM Studios, and Animal Kingdom). Transportation onsite is provided at no charge. Resort has all the usual dining and shopping places. You could get the dining package for each of you and eat anywhere you wanted from one of 110 onsite restaurants, eat anything you wanted, go on all the rides, stroll the grounds. The dining package covers all your food and then you eat wherever you want and just present your room key and its already paid for. Total for 4 days in the parks and all the dining you can eat is $1390 for the both of you. You'd drive to Orlando but thats half the fun.
Ship it.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:53 AM

Default Re: Tell me where to go on vacation

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hedonism III in Jamaica. Cost me and the girlfriend like $1200 a piece. Awsome time, you choose to party hard, take it easy, or mix and match.

Best Vacation for you.

PM for monies.

[/ QUOTE ]

I looked at Jamaica, for the non-[censored] hotels it was just a little too expensive for me...this year at least.

[/ QUOTE ]

www.superclubs.com or something like that. All inclusive, i spent like $100 for balla cuban cigars, other than that i didnt spend too much else. You dont even tip.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Been planning my own vacation for awhile now, and you can absolutely get air and 3-4 nights at an nice all-inclusive in Mexico or the Caribbean on that budget. I just booked a 5-star all-inclusive in Mexico 3 nights for $600pp.

Where would you be flying out of?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm interested - I would be flying either out of Harrisburg, PA or Baltimore, MD ... whichever is cheaper.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:55 AM

Default Re: Tell me where to go on vacation

Flint, Michigan
Old 04-05-2007, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You may have thought about this or maybe you haven't but you could go to Disney World and stay at the Pop Century Resort (onsite) from July 11th - 15th with 4 days at the parks. 1 day at each park (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM Studios, and Animal Kingdom). Transportation onsite is provided at no charge. Resort has all the usual dining and shopping places. You could get the dining package for each of you and eat anywhere you wanted from one of 110 onsite restaurants, eat anything you wanted, go on all the rides, stroll the grounds. The dining package covers all your food and then you eat wherever you want and just present your room key and its already paid for. Total for 4 days in the parks and all the dining you can eat is $1390 for the both of you. You'd drive to Orlando but thats half the fun.
Ship it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That does sound like a good deal - but I [censored] hate Disney Anything.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:58 AM

ya, people tend to love it or hate it. no worries. hope you have fun wherever you two go.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ya, people tend to love it or hate it. no worries. hope you have fun wherever you two go.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]