Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 05:58 AM

Default Re: Need cash in vegas

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder how stephen treats his colleagues in real life (note didn't say friends)

[/ QUOTE ]

"stephen treats/respects his colleagues in real life extremely well,as they are the foundation of stephens' earning power"

"stephen has NO friends in poker,but they add to stephens' earning power as well"

Pudge.....that was a pretty funny reply above about the proper use of a verb/adverb in a sentence!
Old 04-04-2007, 07:04 AM

stephen,

As a crusader fighting the good fight against online poker players, their big ego's and wasted talent, it's important that you keep your image intact. Berating young people for their immaturity on a message board makes you look petty and jouvenile yourself. Let's be honest. If you really gave a [censored] about these people (like you imply in many of your posts) you wouldn't be attacking them, you would be offering them advice. Coming off like a self absorbed, immature child can't be good for your cause. It is just going to create uncertainty and doubt amongst your once loyal following.

also, if you're going to berate people on their grammar, spelling, and reading comprehension, it would be wise to not use jackass as a verb or adverb.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:12 AM

GTL,

By being quite upfront and honest with me,I have to now agree with you that these recent battles are of NO help to anyone,including myself.

I will refrain from posting unless ness.,or unless to add something constructive about POKER in general!

Thanks,
~stephen f
Old 04-04-2007, 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey stephen do they have greasefires in whatever hole you live in?
cuz it would be really great if you'd die in one.

k. thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does it need to be a greasefire? Why woulnt a gasoline fire or electrical fire work?
Old 04-04-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I GOOGLED "Jackass":

Jackass(verb).....JMan28 asking 1,000,000 balla's to post his picture in their respective avatars for a $5.50 tourney and 5 hours of lessons.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is pure gold right here. I couldnt agree more.
Old 04-04-2007, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

k. thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does it need to be a greasefire? Why woulnt a gasoline fire or electrical fire work?

[/ QUOTE ]

How is THIS crap tolerated MODS??
Old 04-04-2007, 01:41 PM

stephen,
I will take the word of people who have met you IRL and say you are a nice guy. However as you should understand the internet doesn't = real life. Having met Jman several times IRL I can tell you that your characterization of him is very wrong and there is no need for you to constantly make these trollish, insulting posts over stupid internet feuds. If you want to contribute to these forums go ahead if you are going to continue to be a troll just stop posting, because if you continue posting like this you will get banned very soon.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

k. thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

One can only hope.

Seriously... This stephen idiot hates on every successful poker player just so he can feel better about his pathetic miserable busto ass, sad really...
Old 04-04-2007, 02:25 PM

is this thread seriously still going? lol back in Orlando now, mods close thread plzzz
Old 04-04-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
stephen,
I will take the word of people who have met you IRL and say you are a nice guy. However as you should understand the internet doesn't = real life. Having met Jman several times IRL I can tell you that your characterization of him is very wrong and there is no need for you to constantly make these trollish, insulting posts over stupid internet feuds. If you want to contribute to these forums go ahead if you are going to continue to be a troll just stop posting, because if you continue posting like this you will get banned very soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a deal sir,and I apologize to Jman28 as well as BoostedJ!
~sf
Closed Thread