Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: your most embarrassing story ever

I dont really get too embarassed anymore. Most recent time would be about a month ago. I(21) live in an apartment with my brother(25) his gf(22) and his freind(27?). Some people were over and they were doing lines and whatnot. This chick that went to highschool with me and is one year older asked me if I wanted a line. I dont do coke, and as I turn to tell her no thanks, my brother answers for me. I think I handled it well though, after the shock wore off I was just like "hey, thanks but I dont need you to speak for me." and hes all "I wasnt speaking for you I--" "yes, you were speaking for me, and I dont need you to, thanks." Then he shut up and seemed all embarrassed.

This one is from a long time ago, and its actually pretty funny I think. My mom is white and my dad is black, I dont look like Im either white or black, not really sure what race I look like. Anyways, I was with my grandma from my dads side, going to the park with a couple of my other siblings, some cousins and some neighborhood kids. Most of these kids are black. I was one of the youngest being around 5 years old, and naturally I was getting picked on. To this day, I have no clue where I got this from, but I just snapped back at one of them, "well at least god didnt leave me in the toaster too long to burn!" It was like time had frozen. I didnt get to play in the park, and when we got back to the apartment I had to go outside and fetch a switch. Yes.. I really had to do this...
Old 03-24-2007, 09:24 PM

This is more of a "burnt things you have done when youre high"

Last year I went to LA for the day,to visit a friend. I used to smoke every day, but stopped for almost a year. I really wanted to get high, so I asked her for a bud of the sugar-coated, sticky fluff weed she had, to take with me to Reno where I was meeting my brother.

Met my bro at the Atlantis Hotel where we were staying in Reno. After the flight I wanted to hit the hotel's spa. We go up to the room to put our bags away, and I take a huge coughing, eye-tearing hit from a McGyvered soda can (first one in a year mind you) then proceed to the spa.

Upon entering the spa, I sign in at the desk and see there is a big indoor pool filled with mostly families. Being all stoned and not thinking anything of it I took my towels and headed down to locker room to change, passing the jacuzzi and gym on the way.

Now Im not modest when it comes to spas.I have no problem getting undressed and hitting the steam or jacuzzi with a bunch of other naked guys. However at some of the less upscale places the majority will be wearing bathing suits and then I might feel a little uncomfortable.

So I get undressed put a towel around my waist ready to jump into the jacuzzi. Then I start to get into a deep stoned thought about whether the majority would be in suits or not. I say screw it and march out to the Jacuzzi.

There is one other guy in there and he's wearing a bathing suit, I think "rookie" and get in. The jacuzzi has a big windowed wall that overlooks the gym, and I thought "that's cool" as I zone out in my stoned stuper.

About 5 minutes later a fully clothed woman comes in and says "Excuse me! We have reports that there is a naked guy in here". Huh, WTF!!! I look at her and ask "am I not supposed to be" as I asked that I realized wait, there women in the gym, and KIDS!!! As the realization that I just experienced the most embarrassing situation of my life set in, I could do nothing but sit there.

I was then labled "the naked guy" for the rest of my stay. The thing was it was so obvious it was coed, an I didnt want to explain how stoned I was, so they must have thought I was a total freak.
Old 03-25-2007, 11:22 PM

In Sweden every class has a party a few days or weeks before you graduate high school. Its usually with the people in the class, friends of them and the teachers that have been mostly involved in your class. It's a dinner sitting at a restaurant/club for a few hours with some speeches etc while everyone gets drunk, then afterwards it usually turns into a big party with a few hundred ppl.

I had 5 of my best friends at the dinnerparty who were there basically to get me drunk. About halfway through dinner I'm pretty much wasted and I'm starting to feel the need to go take a dump. Back then I had a tendency to fall asleep when drunk so of course I fall asleep while sitting on the toilet taking my dump. After a while my class and my friends start wondering where the [censored] I went and they start looking all over the place for me. After searching for a while they try the bathroom which is locked, they figure out I'm probably the one in there. They start knocking on the door yelling my name etc but no answer. Eventually they get one of the waiters at the restaurant to go get a tool that they can unlock the door from the outside with.

I still remember to this day waking and seeing the surprised look on my head teachers face in front, with 10 other people standing behind him, me sitting with my pants down my knees obviously taking a big [censored]. One of my friends jumps in front of him ninja style and close the door, then tries to sober me up a bit and also reminding me to wipe my ass before we head out.

I remember it felt a bit awkward walking out of there back to the dinner sitting. We kept on partying hard and eventally I started making out on the dancefloor with one of my classmates little sister who was 15 (I was 19). I dont think he appreciated that a whole lot.

Overall a great night out!
Old 03-25-2007, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In August of 06 I went out with this girl for the first time. My friend had introduced me to her and I had been out with her in groups on a couple of different occassions.

On this particular night, it was the first time that her and I had ever gone out solo. The girl is 5'8 and about 105 lbs and is definitely the hottest girl I've ever gone on a date with. She comes over and we have a couple of drinks before going out to the bars. Everything is going great, and I'm pretty certain that if things keep up and we drink enough, that were gonna come back and do the deed.

I live in a single 1 bedroom apartment and have 2 parking spots for my apartment right out my door. I usually just take both spots and pull out diagonally. Since I knew that I was going to have company I just took one spot so she could have the other.

We get in my car to leave and I pull out the way I usually do (diagonally instead of straight back out.) and I hit her car. She lets out this scream and kind of just starts laughing. To make things worse, my car was only a month old and now had a nice big dent over the right side front tire. Her car had a scratch and a dent across the drivers side door.

I was absolutely furious and almost told her to go home as I wanted nothing to do with her. I was so upset, because I was doing everything possible to get back on my feet but now I had to fix her car along with mine. Plus I had just put a dent in my brand new mustang.

She had just driven 45 minutes to come see me so I didnt have the heart to just send her home and I thought I could potentially salvage the night.

We went out and she definitely had a much better time then I did, since all I could think about was how I was going to pay for this mess since I was broke. I faked like I didn't really care and made it look like I had as equally as good of a time. The worst part was that me hitting her car totally destroyed the mood as everything was going great prior. She only had 1 drink at the bar and left as soon as I dropped her off.

The damage: I ended up having to fix her car, it cost me $550 and my car to this day still has the dent. I never got to [censored] her and I still see/talk to her every now and then but its more plutonic then anything now and she always gets at me for what happened that night.

It was by far the most expensive date I've ever gone on and I didn't get any tail. The exact moment when our cars collided and she let out that OMG scream is the most embarassing moment of my life.

To make things worse... as I said earlier, she is a friend of one of my guy friends. So the next day she told him what happened, and all my friends made fun of me for about 6 weeks until I started threatening them if they didnt stop. She is the only one who still can say anything about what happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fella... What is wrong with your brain?
Old 03-26-2007, 05:46 PM

Oh I got one..

Its gym class in middle school, I think about 5th grade. For some reason we werent dressing for the day, so I had on my normal clothes. I remember I had khakis on, and I remember they were way too big. Anyways this girl that I liked was sitting down in front of my cross legged and I was standing up talking to her. This kid a year older than me runs up behind me and pants me. The thing is, I hadnt been farther than kissing a girl at the time. No one had seen me nekkid in since I had been potty trained, and of course I had a bit of an insecurity when it came to being naked because I had no clue if it was small average big ect. Anyways, when he pants me he grabbed about mid thigh and I guess got a handful of boxers too, so there I was with my pants around my ankles standing right over this girl that I liked.

edit: yes liked liked.
Old 03-26-2007, 05:55 PM

[quotePlus I had just put a dent in my brand new mustang.

[/ QUOTE ]

Beat: Driving a mustang.
Old 03-26-2007, 05:59 PM

my parents comming out of nowhere, when I was getting head and watching sportscenter.
Old 03-26-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my parents comming out of nowhere, when I was getting head and watching sportscenter.

[/ QUOTE ]

tell me this has to do with tr6
Old 03-26-2007, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tell me this has to do with tr6

[/ QUOTE ]

No, this was when i was in hs. sorry
Old 03-26-2007, 06:49 PM

when I was young (about 4th grade) I was at the urinal and a younger kid probably about 2nd or 3rd grade was at another urinial. I just whipped it out and he actually pulled his pants and huggies down to his ankles. As I'm about done, he farts, pukes, then he craps all over the floor. I puked cause when I saw someone puked, I puked. Then I ran into the hallway, collapsed, then puked about 4 more times right infront of the 1st grade classroom.