Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2007, 08:08 PM

Default Re: Neteller Announcement

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I look forward to reading about the five-year plan in 75 days.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wife suggested I file for an extension this year.
I think I'll do that.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:20 PM

Look they cut a deal with the feds so that means there will be no slight of hand by Neteller that will hose U.S. Taxpayers. That's why the 3rd party's involved. The only thing we have to worry about is that one ugly word that will screw the whole bargain..."bankruptcy".
Old 03-21-2007, 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is it just me or should we not be praising neteller for "Letting" us have our money finally

[/ QUOTE ]

It should be clear to you by now, that it is not Neteller that is holding up your funds!

Also worth noting, for the first time I believe, Neteller references... "court orders in The Isle of Man".

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding. Would you [censored] people stop blaming Neteller? You're almost as bad as the folks who continue to rail on Party Poker for leaving the U.S. market. In neither case did the accused "party" provide very good customer service in the aftermath, but come on! Our own government drove Party away, and our own government is responsible for this Neteller mess. Get a grip.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is it just me or should we not be praising neteller for "Letting" us have our money finally

[/ QUOTE ]

It should be clear to you by now, that it is not Neteller that is holding up your funds!

Also worth noting, for the first time I believe, Neteller references... "court orders in The Isle of Man".

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding. Would you [censored] people stop blaming Neteller? You're almost as bad as the folks who continue to rail on Party Poker for leaving the U.S. market. In neither case did the accused "party" provide very good customer service in the aftermath, but come on! Our own government drove Party away, and our own government is responsible for this Neteller mess. Get a grip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just want to be sure and clarify, I blame Neteller about 70%. I would have reduced that by 68% if they had allowed me to fly over there and physically get my loot, and a further 2% if they would be a little bit more forthcoming with updates and customer service.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:40 AM

If Neteller wanted to steal money they wouldnt be reopening foriegn US players accounts.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't blame neteller for the problem, I blame them for continuelly lying to us about the nature of the problem for a month. I felt like I was dealing with my ex-wife. I expect a business to hold itself to a bit higher standerd than my ex-wife.

Perhaps your forgetting about the constant stream of lies before they stopped speaking with us altoghether. Was that really the way you expect to be treated as a client? All that was directly in their control, and i feel quite justified in blaming neteller for those actions.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:04 AM

you forget that neteller is working with the US government, that is like being married to the most paranoid, pain in the ass bitch on the planet.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:28 AM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

[ QUOTE ]
you forget that neteller is working with the US government, that is like being married to the most paranoid, pain in the ass bitch on the planet.

[/ QUOTE ]

you forgot hypocritical