Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2007, 06:05 PM

Default Re: Limit poker in Niagara Falls

I was there on Monday 3/26. A $5/10 limit started at 4:30pm when enough people were on the interest list and then it broke at 6:00pm when 4 people left for dinner. There was a $2/5 that also didn't last long. I tried $1/2 no limit but thought $5/half hour for a session charge was way too high.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:33 PM

Default Re: Limit poker in Niagara Falls

Fallsview can and WILL spread other poker games, but it takes alot of initiatve from the floor. If you can bring 10 people up to them, when they have spare dealers and free tables, and say "we want to play Stud eight or better" or "omaha hi-low" they WILL deal it for you (if there's a dealer who can deal these games. And the dealers can, some of them, so talk to them in advance while you're playing, because they rotate through).

I have played omaha at fallsview before, and they will also spread pretty much any limit of hold'em if there's interest. Of course, there isn't interest, so they will occasionally spread 5/10 or 10/20 (on weekends) and often spread 2/5 or 5/10.

Niagara always has a 2/4 and 3/6 limit game going, 95% of the time during the day and 50% of the time at night.