Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2007, 06:29 PM

Default Re: Could my plan work? (girl advice needed)

[ QUOTE ]
I think your main problem is that you're getting stressed out over a girl you don't even know/never talked to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take Ray's advice and maybe say "Hi" sometime.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Instead of helping with homework, tell her you'd like to bang her, and instead of buying coffee just pay her cash. This probably has a higher chance of succeeding because it's not nearly as wussbag

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, awesome idea and it would be consistent with the recent "paying for sex" threads as well
Old 03-09-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just couldn't stand the awkwardness of being in the same class as someone who rejected me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It'd be even worse failing with this free coffee thing, than with a standard "hi", "what's up?", or "how's class?" line.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeesh...you gotta have more game than this. Who was the 2+2er who asked the girl out in the elevator, she said she had a boyfriend, then he said something like "no problem, you're so pretty I just had to ask...." Then she saw him later, admitted she didn't have a boyfriend, he got a date, wound up getting head from some LA sloot?

Be like that guy.

ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]
One problem, the girl the OP is stalking is probably freaked out by the OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hot latina MILFs are used to being stalked. I think OP is good to go.

ScottieK
Old 03-09-2007, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just couldn't stand the awkwardness of being in the same class as someone who rejected me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean. I hate it when they get shirts printed saying "Ed asked me out and I shot him down, everyone point and laugh" then wear them everyday.

When they make fliers it's even worse. Then there's that time that she hired that skywriter....

Dude, WHO CARES if she shoots you down, and who exactly is it going to be awkward for? No one else in your class will know a thing, she certainly won't care as long as you're not a creepy stalker guy (although, I can't tell, you may be a creepy stalker guy), so the only person who would care is you, and I think you can man up enough to bear through the hideous personal humiliation of a woman not jumping on your [censored] at the first available opportunity.

[ QUOTE ]
The odds of this are above 50% knowing she is pretty, she is a latina (finding a hot latina without a bf already is rare).

[/ QUOTE ]

*insert racist joke here about hot latinas being willing to have sex with you even if they do have a boyfriend. Unprotected.*

Ray
Old 03-09-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeesh...you gotta have more game than this. Who was the 2+2er who asked the girl out in the elevator, she said she had a boyfriend, then he said something like "no problem, you're so pretty I just had to ask...." Then she saw him later, admitted she didn't have a boyfriend, he got a date, wound up getting head from some LA sloot?

Be like that guy.

ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]
One problem, the girl the OP is stalking is probably freaked out by the OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hot latina MILFs are used to being stalked. I think OP is good to go.

ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]
She does dress modestly, wears jeans and a jacket i never seen her dress provocatively. I don't know if this raises the likelyhood she has a bf or not.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

In this situation i have to analyze whether she has a bf and what if any evidence do i have for that, whether she would say yes or no and what evidence to that do I have etc etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

No you don't. DUCY?
Old 03-09-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is awesome.

Is it f'real? I can't imagine KKF planning for this monumental post that far back in time, but he could surprise us all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Dead is the only troll capable of putting 2.5 years of work into a post like this.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Dude, WHO CARES if she shoots you down, and who exactly is it going to be awkward for? No one else in your class will know a thing, she certainly won't care as long as you're not a creepy stalker guy (although, I can't tell, you may be a creepy stalker guy), so the only person who would care is you, and I think you can man up enough to bear through the hideous personal humiliation of a woman not jumping on your [censored] at the first available opportunity.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're right and this is one of the few reasons im even thinking of asking her out. She seems reserved, doesn't talk to anyone in class. I rather have an awkward moment just with her after rejection rather than her and all her friends in class that smile at me everytime they see me after their friend told them how she rejected me.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're right and this is one of the few reasons im even thinking of asking her out. She seems reserved, doesn't talk to anyone in class. I rather have an awkward moment just with her after rejection rather than her and all her friends in class that smile at me everytime they see me after their friend told them how she rejected me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you're not asking her to marry you... you are making way too big a deal out of this.