Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Better Goal?
Joe Cole's goal v. Sweden 20 66.67%
Eliminating poverty worldwide 10 33.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 01:27 PM

Default Re: The official NETELLER thread. (41 days on.) #2 of 2.

[ QUOTE ]

I think Neteller's biggest problem is they have no way to get the funds to the players, and they don't really seem interested in finding a way.

[/ QUOTE ]

no

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure they could eat the $55 million and still pay everyone, but how can they get the funds to the players. The peer to peer would have been great, but they are going out of their way to cooperate with the Feds these days.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes
Old 03-05-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there is no case against the company unless it is under seal.

I think Neteller's biggest problem is they have no way to get the funds to the players, and they don't really seem interested in finding a way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely not true. I am sure a vast majority of Neteller clients today would be happy to take a check drawn on a Canadian or UK bank and go through the check collection process in the United States. Checks could be mailed or FedEx from Canada or Isle of Man, or whereever they are located today.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:03 PM

I don't think they care enough to go through the trouble of cutting checks, and then have customers complain about the cost of clearing foreign checks.

Sure, there are ways to do it, maybe some good ways. I just think they don't care a this point. It's easier to hide behind the DOJ/FBI's statements and ride things out.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:38 PM

Has anyone had a problem just using their USD account to transfer between poker sites? It seems like this is not a problem at the moment. Anyone think even that is a risk?

BTW I am a UK resident. I have a USD NT and my registered bank account is a USD account with a British Bank. Does this basically put me in the same spot as US residents? It wouldnt be smart for me to attempt a cash out I take it?
Old 03-05-2007, 07:44 PM

I think that Neteller not paying US customers is a negotiating tactic with DOJ on behalf of the 2 founders.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:48 PM

THANK YOU NETELLER.

THANK YOU FOR NOT ALLOWING ME ( A MARYLAND RESIDENT ) FROM EVER SIGNING UP AT YOUR HELLHOLE.

That is all
Old 03-06-2007, 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think they care enough to go through the trouble of cutting checks, and then have customers complain about the cost of clearing foreign checks.

Sure, there are ways to do it, maybe some good ways. I just think they don't care a this point. It's easier to hide behind the DOJ/FBI's statements and ride things out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed that they do no care. Two month ago I would of complanined about the fees, today it would be fine to pay the fees.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:47 PM

Default Netellet Facts

I have 50k stuck in neteller, but i am not an us citizen i have student visa so i guess in worst case i will have the option of going back home and recovering my money. i don't believe anyone knows what will happen with neteller money until march 15th. I have dome some extensive research anf best place to find up to date neteller news is to type in neteller in the google news section and i believe u will find all the publishing on the net. I have heard many arguments such as the many people arguing the DOJ case is not that strong thats why the case was pushed another month and in the end they will settle and Americans will get there money back, to the "Is the NETeller Money Gone?...By Hartley Henderson" who is clearly saying that no way in the hell customers are seeing any penny not today not tomorrow not even 10 years from now. In the article he has a quote by an farmer DOJ agent who said to him "we don't give drug money seized from dealers back to the junkies so why would we give back this money to bettors if we deem those funds to be the proceeds of crime?"

No one knows what the future holds and atleast i have comfert of not being an American citizen.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:52 PM

Default Re: Netellet Facts

Evertyone who has money in neteller should read this article ""Is the NETeller Money Gone?...By Hartley Henderson" and should E-Mail him at "henderson@majorwager.com" to make sure everything in the article is fact and makesure he is not just trying to make a quick bucks over the neteller saga. Because trust me it's a BAD NEWS ARTICLE for those of us who have money in neteller.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:28 PM

Default Re: Netellet Facts

The article reads like a bunch of tripe to me.
Closed Thread