Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Lance Armstrong / steroids
Armstrong most likely did steroids (or some other drug) and due to his popularity the US press has ignored the story, leaving his critics and the French media to pursue the story 81 52.94%
Armstrong has most likely never used steroids but due to the allegations the French press / critics are asking legitimate questions, etc. 17 11.11%
Armstrong has most likely never done steroids and his critics / the French press are bitter and have an axe to grind 55 35.95%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 11:43 AM

Default Re: March\'s \"Beer & Shamrocks\" thread

Instead of working on my history post about Charles Dickens, I have decided it's much easier to watch Beverly Hills Ninja.

Chris Farley as a Benihana chef. Lmao [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMilOI_RFayIBHz6jzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsMW5yM3V oBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTA2Nl84OA--/SIG=128vutgsn/EXP=1173714126/**http%3A//www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9701/21/ninja/cooking.jpg[/img]

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiF4I_RF7lsAGiCjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsMW5yM3V oBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTA2Nl84OA--/SIG=12dbf08v8/EXP=1173714168/**http%3A//www.kinoweb.de/film97/BevHillsNinja/pix/ninja3.jpg[/img]
Old 03-11-2007, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been really busy and unable to post as much as I want. I've reached some weird point of overload in my head where I can't even forumlate a coherent post about anything. I've got all these half-written threads and history posts but have nothing completed. It's easier to park my butt in front of the TV then to sit down and complete an assignment

[/ QUOTE ]

Katy, hmmm... wonder what would happen if we took your half written stuff, and combined it with my half written stuff...
Old 03-11-2007, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Katy, hmmm... wonder what would happen if we took your half written stuff, and combined it with my half written stuff...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hm. My half-written stuff is about Charles Dickens, women who are too aggressive, why girls act slutty, and nutty astronauts. What is your half-written stuff about?
Old 03-11-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hm. My half-written stuff is about Charles Dickens, women who are too aggressive, why girls act slutty, and nutty astronauts. What is your half-written stuff about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww, c'mon, you must publish now. Don't tease us.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why girls act slutty

[/ QUOTE ]
Will this book be illustrated?

please....
Old 03-12-2007, 04:15 PM

my short has wrapped...thank god
Old 03-12-2007, 04:29 PM

Grats!

You gonna post a bit more now? You've been very quiet [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Grats!

You gonna post a bit more now? You've been very quiet [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

probably...i have to sober up first
Old 03-13-2007, 08:16 AM

I'm completely in love...and for once in my life...they're in love back. With me no less!!! YAY!! ha ha ha. I'm an uber dork. (Its not the friend who brought me to the Nutcracker. He did tell me he had feelings for me last night in an email because he was hurt that I had found someone else. Which btw...made me cry my eyes out. 1. Because someone actually felt that way about me and 2. Because I didnt feel it back and I know what that's like and it's awful. But we're still good friends, and that means the world to me)

In other news, I bought Running w/ Scissors the movie. I read the book first. I think if I had not read they book first, then I'd probably love the movie. But the movie just pissed me off as they were missing a sister, jumping around the story (understandable) but it just lacked something that the book had. Not a bad movie, though I didnt finish it last night.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:26 AM

So, what's this guy like? Would we approve? Does he hold down a job? Does he have good taste in movies?
Closed Thread