Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2007, 09:52 PM

Default Re: Girl beat: interpretation needed (prob tl;dr)

with the backstory the conversation makes a lot more sense. I thought you were both retarded.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you really a guy? She sounds like a bi tch and you sound like a hurt little girl..
[ QUOTE ]
sk00lb0y: ok well all that is fine, and I can understand what you are saying, but i just didn't appreciate the way you dealt with the situation. Letting him threaten me over the phone and then ignoring me online and such was pretty hurtful, and a mean thing to do to a new friend
(...)
sk00lb0y: im jsut saying that YOU should have called me and made this stuff clear, not wait for it to pan out weeks later
(...)
sk00lb0y: ok so we aren't friends anymore?
(...)
sk00lb0y: it would have been nice if you did this promptly instead of letting it drag out and make me try to find out what is going on

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really a 17 y.o. who is so insecure with his own feelings that he attacks others who express them online?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah dude, he's right....
Old 02-28-2007, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ohhh with relation to others?

well i was geting head less than her boyfriend ( i hope) But more than anyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I guess I put an extra "to" in there. I was poking fun at your use of the term "fair share." Anyway, you should clearly just ignore this girl and find other prospects.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you really a guy? She sounds like a bi tch and you sound like a hurt little girl..
[ QUOTE ]
sk00lb0y: ok well all that is fine, and I can understand what you are saying, but i just didn't appreciate the way you dealt with the situation. Letting him threaten me over the phone and then ignoring me online and such was pretty hurtful, and a mean thing to do to a new friend
(...)
sk00lb0y: im jsut saying that YOU should have called me and made this stuff clear, not wait for it to pan out weeks later
(...)
sk00lb0y: ok so we aren't friends anymore?
(...)
sk00lb0y: it would have been nice if you did this promptly instead of letting it drag out and make me try to find out what is going on

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really a 17 y.o. who is so insecure with his own feelings that he attacks others who express them online?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah dude, he's right....

[/ QUOTE ]

U have 3 posts he has 150, live in a grease fire.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ohhh with relation to others?

well i was geting head less than her boyfriend ( i hope) But more than anyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I guess I put an extra "to" in there. I was poking fun at your use of the term "fair share." Anyway, you should clearly just ignore this girl and find other prospects.

[/ QUOTE ]

Omg, so i lvled myself? I'm alwasy on the grind when it comes to girls, but hte thing is, should I try to come back to this one...
Old 02-28-2007, 10:04 PM

*sigh*.....
Old 02-28-2007, 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
with the backstory the conversation makes a lot more sense. I thought you were both retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just as long as everyone knows that OP got head from this chick and they messed around a lot, but they never had sex, and that's what OP has been trying desperately to get with no avail.

But he hopes that by saying "I got ass from her" and "we hooked up so many times" he thinks you'll overlook the technicality and come to the erroneous conclusion that he screwed her when in fact he did not.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:10 PM

Meh, I have no strong feelings nor opinions about this subject, do what you gotta do, OP, but if she suggests you change your email service provider drop her like a bad habit.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*sigh*.....

[/ QUOTE ]

lol bmw guy is so right... this is the classic thread in need of pics...

although I found the OP much more entertaining then most people did it seems.... here's what I think:

Wes- it seems like the girl wanted to keep giving you head, but wanted something more... she said a bunch of times that she thought you were only interested in one thing and that wasn't enough. The way I read that is if you are interested in two things then she's down.

Also her dude Matt sounds stupid but your best play is definitly to avoid any "if he comes over here i'll kill him" lines and instead say stuff like "geez, he's so insensitive about our friendship." Don't be afraid to play the friend angle for awhile-- he'll freak out eventually and raise her too much w/ a "Never see Matt again or I'll kill both of you" line and then she'll fold and you can scoop the pot. My poker analogy got a little twisted there but you get the drift.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:21 PM

Private Joker is ON tonight!

OP I hope you get beat up by her scary bf that can beat up his 230lb brother cause hes strong (and its not 230lb of fat either)

Or I just hope you date a girl and she gives head to other guys... bitchy emo guys that hit on her online