Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2007, 05:36 PM

Default Re: Everyone on the plane thought I was an A**hole..

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WTF @ everybody judging the OP based on HIS OWN story. If someone is drooling on his seat, [censored] that, he doesn't have to sit there. If this is true, people giving him dirty looks deserve to be kicked in the face. Hard. They are more prejudiced than OP: they are taught not to make fun of/disrespect retarded people, so they automatically assume that someone who says something negative about one must be a bad person. They just follow what they think general opinion will be without looking at all the facts. Bunch of [censored] sheeps that don't think for themselves. Take the reaction of the lady in business suit for example: giving him dirty looks, but when somewhat confronted by OP she doesn't back it up with arguments. I hate when people do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

Except that the OP admitted in a subsequent post that he was exagerrating the amount that the mentally handicapped dude was drooling, and that he may or may not have been drooling on the seat.

So the OP boils down to:

"I was unlucky in that I was seated next to a drooling retarded guy on a flight. I hate retards, so this was completely unacceptable to me. Rather than sucking it up and dealing with it, I expected someone else to switch seats with me. I shouldn't have to deal with a retard for FOUR WHOLE HOURS, but I see no problem with someone else having to. My idiot friends thought that the whole situation was hilarious and were laughing their heads off, which totally pissed me off. People on the flight were getting uncomfortable and upset by our immature behaviour. When a woman shook her head in disgust, I got angry and said "If it's no big deal, why don't you switch seats with me?". That shut the bitch up. The flight attendants eventually told me to suck it up or get off the plane. Finally, after causing a huge commotion, some old dude finally volunteered to switch seats with me so that I'd stop making a scene. Acting like a 5 year old and throwing a tantrum was totally worth it, because I finally got my way."

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed aloud at your synopsis, and considering I am at work, that is a bad thing.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised this happened. Isn't there some sort of rule against having two retards sitting next to each other on a flight that long?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, we only know for a fact that one of them was retarded. Indeed, we don't know one way or the other whether the guy who was drooling on himself also flew from Toronto to LA via Buffalo and Atlanta just to save a couple of bucks.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

"I was unlucky in that I was seated next to a drooling retarded guy on a flight. I hate retards, so this was completely unacceptable to me. Rather than sucking it up and dealing with it, I expected someone else to switch seats with me. I shouldn't have to deal with a retard for FOUR WHOLE HOURS, but I see no problem with someone else having to. My idiot friends thought that the whole situation was hilarious and were laughing their heads off, which totally pissed me off. People on the flight were getting uncomfortable and upset by our immature behaviour. When a woman shook her head in disgust, I got angry and said "If it's no big deal, why don't you switch seats with me?". That shut the bitch up. The flight attendants eventually told me to suck it up or get off the plane. Finally, after causing a huge commotion, some old dude finally volunteered to switch seats with me so that I'd stop making a scene. Acting like a 5 year old and throwing a tantrum was totally worth it, because I finally got my way."

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. OP, you're an assbag. I bet you making a scene about not wanting to sit next to the poor guy made him feel really good about himself...as if he doesn't have enough to overcome without jerkoffs like you. Hope your immature prejudice was worth it. If I had seen this I'd have whipped your ass as soon as we got outside LAX. Idiot.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I had seen this I'd have whipped your ass as soon as we got outside LAX. Idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sensitive e-thugs, you all need e-hugs.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:50 PM

You're not an ass because he was handicapped, you're an ass because you were holding up the plane. I am sure the flight attendant had other [censored] to do than baby sit 2 retards. Just sit down and shut up for four hours, it's a plan people have to do that all the time.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised this happened. Isn't there some sort of rule against having two retards sitting next to each other on a flight that long?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think the rule works the other way. For the comfort of all other passengers, they put the retards in the same row(s).
Old 02-16-2007, 06:30 PM

I will now slobber excessively on every flight I take just so I don't run the risk of sitting next to the OP. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're not an ass because he was handicapped, you're an ass because you were holding up the plane. I am sure the flight attendant had other [censored] to do than baby sit 2 retards. Just sit down and shut up for four hours, it's a plan people have to do that all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP: Can I please have a seat change?

Flight attendant: No

OP: I really don't want to sit beside him. I will take another plane if I have to.

Flight Attendant: Ok.

Not a very long conversation. The pilot was probably still getting ready for takeoff.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:49 PM

I can't blame you for not wanting to sit next to him. Personally, after asking the F/A for a seat change and she said no extra seats, I would just deal with it - but that's me. It sounds like you may have been making a bigger deal of it while talking to your friends - making jokes or something. If not, then the people on the plane think their [censored] doesn't stink.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
QFT. OP, you're an assbag. I bet you making a scene about not wanting to sit next to the poor guy made him feel really good about himself...as if he doesn't have enough to overcome without jerkoffs like you. Hope your immature prejudice was worth it. If I had seen this I'd have whipped your ass as soon as we got outside LAX. Idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sammy, the guy is retarded. He doesn't give a [censored] about OP. He is thinking about candy and rubber balls.