Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2007, 07:53 AM

Default Re: Non-americans with neteller

How can you cashout from stars? It says it will deposit back to neteller first, amount you once transfered from it. I have a sum over it but it still wants to send it back to neteller. Say I want to cashout by check 1500. It is saying it is going to deposit back to neteller 1200. I am from Canada.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:33 AM

OP,

I'm Swedish too and i cashed out 2x $3000 to my bankaccount via neteller. The money only took a couple of days to reach my bankaccount from when I withdrew from neteller. The first was in my bank Feb 2 and the last Feb 12, so there were no problems for me. Oh and my neteller account is in USD and my bankaccount is in SEK if that matters.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I made a withdrawal request two days ago, and today it was marked as "accepted". Previously this has meant that the money hits my bank account tomorrow or early next week. I'll let you (OP) know.

[/ QUOTE ]

The money hit my bank account yesturday, so for me at least neteller seems to work in all respects the same as before. My neteller account is in USD and my bank account is in euros.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:25 AM

$1500 cashed out to £ on Sun 11th. Accepted Tues 13th, money in account Mon 19th. Bit slow buyt no other problems.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:45 PM

Requested a 1.5K EFT to my CAD $ chequing account on Monday and received it this morning. All is well.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:55 PM

1) I got my account closed during the NT p2p fiasco. It was under investigation bc I made a transfer for a scammer. After about 2 weeks or so, I called them and they permanently closed the account but gave me back my 10K via EFT. It took 2 business days only.
2) I cashed out of NT via check in Dec and didn't get it for about 1 month. The only other time I ever cashed out from NT was about 12 months ago and it arrived in 1 week or less.
3) all you guys saying your NT checks are bouncing, are you sure they are bouncing because there are insuff funds or maybe the banks are not accepting the check??
Old 02-22-2007, 08:15 PM

I'm Australian, and my friend who is also Australian discovers today that his account has been closed with money still in it, and no explanation. Just closed, any attempts to contact have odviously failed. He's never made a transfer and has been trying to withdraw for almost 2months from them after sending them copy of passport/utility bill etc.
I would be staying very very clear.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:14 PM

Friend of mine (France) withdrew about 3k euros to his bank account from Neteller. Took 3 or 4 days. Everything seems fine with his account.