Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2007, 04:00 PM

Default Re: Why I Stopped Posting On This Forum **Very Long**

livin,

No i'm pretty sure we understand that. I don't find it to be a difficult thing for people to adhere to the T&C's of the site and post under the framework they've allowed. The framework will not work for everyone and we'll lose some posters for sure but others will come who will be willing to share knowledge and allow the community to grow.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:17 PM

This problem always comes up. The people with all the information get all of the flak for not helping others. If any of you read the sportsbetting forum, the same arguement ensued about 2 months ago about people who are into arbitrage.

The big names don't feel the need to take time away to encourage other people how to get involved and eat the profit away from others for nothing in return.

As one poster mentioned above: it all depends on the person and how eager they are to just help others out of the goodness of their heart. If one person such as Nato or Majesty don't want to help out, I don't see how anyone can blame them.

Coming back to kick the forum when they're down however, isn't necessary.
Old 02-02-2007, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This problem always comes up. The people with all the information get all of the flak for not helping others. If any of you read the sportsbetting forum, the same arguement ensued about 2 months ago about people who are into arbitrage.

The big names don't feel the need to take time away to encourage other people how to get involved and eat the profit away from others for nothing in return.

As one poster mentioned above: it all depends on the person and how eager they are to just help others out of the goodness of their heart. If one person such as Nato or Majesty don't want to help out, I don't see how anyone can blame them.

Coming back to kick the forum when they're down however, isn't necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

No but if several people are IM'img him, then I think it was nice giving an explination of why he isnt answering them.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:31 PM

I just received an IM asking me to read the thread that I created on 2+2. At first I was like, ok now what. I was pleasantly surprised that someone that I don't even think I directly helped standing up for me and actually getting what I was talking about.

I did not come to this forum to "kick the forum when it is down". I was receiving several personal messages and IM's asking me why I have not responded to their questions. I figured I would just post it on the forum to explain why.

I have helped several people from this forum make money in what I do. One guy that also doesn't post here anymore is making over 1k/month and several are making several hundred. Actually one guy that is giving great advice on this forum JoshK is someone I started helping out about 4-5 months ago.

He is a very motivated and smart guy that ran with all the info that I gave him. Almost everything that he posts I agree with. I actually have even started using some of his affiliate links and he saved me several thousands of dollars already from some research tools that he provided me with.

People like JoshK are the reason that I like helping people out. What I don't like is the people that want everything given to them for free and then don't want to take action. These are the people that complain and send me nasty pms that what I am talking about doesn't work.

I have spend several thousands of dollars on courses and seminars to educate myself in Internet Marketing. What I was providing this forum was free and it was worth more than some $97 ebooks. It was getting very hard for me to keep helping people out for free while I know I could have used that time on a new project. Some get it and some still don't get it. When you start making money you might understand.

Livingitup, I don't remember you but If I helped you in anyway I am glad I did. I wish you the best and hope you make millions. If you ever need my help I will gladly help you with whatever you need.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:00 PM

I totaly understand what you are saying. I tried to help and asked for nothing in return. All people did was accuse me of trying to pull off some master plot. I was telling people hey give this a try it works well for me and everyone started calling me a fraud and saying I was trying to sell stuff. If someone takes the time to post a little knowlege then why not just read it and take what works for you and throw the rest away.

I would realy get angry when I would have 5 insulting posts in the forum and 20 IMs from people wanting help. All these people could write me asking for help, but couldnt stick up for me in the forum.

On the bright side I have met a lot of people that have furthered my developement. I dont have anything against this forum, but it seems like people take joy in insulting you instead of working together to share info.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:04 PM

I think the three best people on this forum are joshk, nato and I hate to say it but frinkenstein "he can be a real a hole but hes still got some good stuff."
Old 02-03-2007, 07:50 AM

Nato,

I have a question for you. PM me when your box is not full.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:32 AM

For what it's worth, I was told by an unnamed source that Nato76 and JoshK were the two users in this forum who knew there [censored], and I'm about 60% done reading anything you've ever posted here, and haven't started on Josh, who's next.
Old 04-05-2007, 03:07 AM

Hell ya Nato and Josh are great posters. You will learn a lot for going threw their posts.