Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2007, 01:03 AM

Default Re: Post a secret from your Vault

I discovered a way to communicate without language (which some people think might be the key to the meaning of life) and I've been trying to figure out the best way to explain it to everyone. I don't want to hold a press conference or anything. I want to express it through art in some way. Anyway, I'll keep you updated.
Old 01-31-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting
Old 01-31-2007, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I discovered a way to communicate without language (which some people think might be the key to the meaning of life) and I've been trying to figure out the best way to explain it to everyone. I don't want to hold a press conference or anything. I want to express it through art in some way. Anyway, I'll keep you updated.

[/ QUOTE ]
How about you just explain it to us real quick and we'll help think of a way for you to express it through art?
Old 01-31-2007, 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That reminded me of another friend of mine:

He had this long term 'thing' going with this girl from like 8th grade through college. No matter who they were with over the years, they always hooked up on the side and cheated on their bf's and gf's.
Well, the girl had a little sister about 2-3 years younger, which means he knew her since she was about 10-11 years old.
One day he stopped over their house and the older one wasn't home, but the younger one was. She was a freshman in HS at this time. The conversation went like this:

Him: "Hey, what's up? Where's (sisters name)?"

Lil Sis: "She's working this afternoon."

Him: "Oh."

Lil Sis: "______, would you do something for me?"

Him: "Sure."

and I quote...

Lil Sis: "Would you f*** me like you f*** (sisters name)?"

Him: "Um...OK."

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome
Old 01-31-2007, 02:34 AM

I dated a girl named Jennifer when I was in the 9th grade. She was in the 10th grade. She worked part time after school at Video Rental Store. She would bring home free video game rentals for me and her brother Jim(11th grade) to play while I waited for her to get off of work so we could go out.

The Video Games only came on when Jim and I saw her pull in the driveway! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I moved to Mississippi the summer after my 9th grade year. She never knew.

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2007, 03:34 AM

I saw two younger kids I knew who were 15 at the time beat up on a 9 year old. I pulled my scarf over my face, grabbed a big stick and jumped both of them. I knocked both of them out and pulled them into a nearby forest, where I undid their shoelaces and tied them to separate trees.

I waited until they woke, when I began to torture them via punching and sticking twigs in whatever orifice I thought might be painful. Eventually this got boring, and then it came to me, I remembered in english class (we were studying a tale of two cities at the time), we discussed oneo f the torture methods in france during the revolution. Of course I didn't have the equipment so I improvised.

I sat one of the boys down on his ass (his hands were tied to a tree behind him) and pulled out his legs so that I would know where to put a huge rock I rolled from the forest. I them stuck a large piece of branch into the ground such that his legs were supported by the rock and if he were to fall, he would be sodomized by the sharp end of the branch. It took what left like hours for his legs to give out. It was a good thing I gagged both him and his friend, since I could tell it was painful as there was alot of blood.

As for the other boy, I was not feeling as imaginative, so I took the same rock as before and I blugeoned it on his head again and again, until he stopped moving, and he was no long recognizable. I knew I had to leave the area fast, so I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later. Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:02 AM

Wow, nicely done, Goodnews.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:05 AM

My g/f bought the PostSecret book, it's interesting but there's a lot of sad stuff in there.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:14 AM

LoL Goodnews, awesome post.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Him: "Um...OK."

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome. Did the older sister ever find out?