Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2007, 02:34 PM

Default Re: Big D.Negreanu disses Joe Rogan

[ QUOTE ]
thanks for posting the video with the coke reference. and how is it a flubbed heckle if the whole place laughs for the first time during his set?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a matter of grave importance.. o wait no it isnt. Why did i care one way or the other?

oh i remember no life.

back to the DN joe Rogan war of words.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i realize he said that but anyone thats a fan of the movie would say its the marijuana line thats THE punchline and the coke line was the set up.Maybe im wrong but i think that is the famous line. Therefore its a flubbed heckle imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

i doubt you laugh much
Old 01-30-2007, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i realize he said that but anyone thats a fan of the movie would say its the marijuana line thats THE punchline and the coke line was the set up.Maybe im wrong but i think that is the famous line. Therefore its a flubbed heckle imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop talking plz.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:44 PM

Rogan is the man. He is funny as hell and is an awesome commentator for the UFC.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Um, he had a major role on what may be the funniest sit-com of all-time and parlayed that into hosting a hit TV show and being the face of the new boxing. I thnk it worked out ok.

[/ QUOTE ]
Major role? Didn't he play the maintenance man? That show only is memorable because Phil Hartman got whacked before the show got taken off the air.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:41 PM

rogans gay weighlifting bit is beyond hilarious.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Um, he had a major role on what may be the funniest sit-com of all-time and parlayed that into hosting a hit TV show and being the face of the new boxing. I thnk it worked out ok.

[/ QUOTE ]
Major role? Didn't he play the maintenance man? That show only is memorable because Phil Hartman got whacked before the show got taken off the air.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was in as many scenes as anyone else. And NewsRadio still stands up as one of the best sitcoms ever IMO.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would hardly call what Rogan had that dude in a "thai clinch." Rogan is a great UFC commentator, but Fear Factor is a gay show.

I don't get what Negreanu is saying really. Of course Rogan has no comedic talent, he's not a comedian. Man, this is a random thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

he was a comedian at one point, of course that hasnt really worked out.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is a comedian and some of his sets are [censored] hilarious. I saw him at the Laugh Factory and was crying from laughter
Old 01-30-2007, 06:44 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
I would hardly call what Rogan had that dude in a "thai clinch." Rogan is a great UFC commentator, but Fear Factor is a gay show.

I don't get what Negreanu is saying really. Of course Rogan has no comedic talent, he's not a comedian. Man, this is a random thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wish there was more of that clip. or that the dude didnt step in, rogan would have destroyed him.

also, rogan certainly is a comedian. my good friend is obsessed with pride/ufc and he respects rogan a lot and thinks he is quite funny. ive never seen any of rogans material though, so i cant really say how i feel about him.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He apeared in every episode. I guess supporting role is the more technical term, but you speak in every episode for 6 years I think it's pretty major.

Oh, and your comment about the only reason it was memorable was pretty dumb. It launched the careers of Andy Dick, Joe Rogan, Maura Macteirney etc etc. Also has been mentioned as the funniest show ever on these very 2+2 boards.