Default Re: 1-29 Raw Discussion Thread

[ QUOTE ]

Xfactor - any thoughts on this?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2007, 01:21 AM

[quote

I'm a notoriously bad predictor of wrestling, (as you'll see above, it comes from being a bad judge of talent) but I'd think they can have this team give up the title through lack of teamwork, lack of interest, whatever and then have Orton/Edge maybe even try to defeat the pushed midcarders and fail (possibly even the fight that completes the split up)

Also, April 1 is a long way away, they have plenty of time to fiddle with things as they see fit now to misdirect. They'd be crazy not to use that time effectively surely. Taker has plenty of time to ruffle some feathers and still fight Batista if they so desire.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

but then what was the point of having them win the belts in the first place. superstar tag teams with the belts suck, they always have sucked, and they always will suck. the only way to get the belts off them is to have the team split up or have them lose to another superstar team. They also almost never defend the belts because they're busy with singles competition. The tag belts should stay down with the mid card teams, giving them something to fight for and let the superstars fight for the world title. I think just giving the thought that undertaker is going to come to raw if he's not going to is dumb. Undertaker does what he wants when he wants, he showed up on raw showing that he wants cena's belt not batista's. I cant see a single way this ends good if someone tries to tell him that he can't fight for that belt or he shouldn't and he somehow ends up listening to them and then goes back to smackdown.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:14 AM

I dont think Cena has ever had the tag titles before. I think they were just finding a way to get them to him.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

McGahee - Bobby Heenan has/had some sort of cancer, sadly, he's in no condition to do commentary anymore, its a shame cause he was awesome, but he can barely talk clearly now.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was on TNA a few months back and seems to be much better (especially compared 2-3 years ago when he looked like he was on death's door)
Old 01-30-2007, 02:21 AM

Interesting show tonight. Cena/HBK winning the tag belts pretty much guarentees that Michaels will somehow be involved in the match with Cena (which looks more like it's gonna be a 4 way match now)

I still think UT is gonna fight Batista they're just trying to be suspensefull for the next few weeks while UT "decides" who to face at Wrestlemania. I'll LMFAO if he shows up at ECW and stares down Lashley tommorow.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll LMFAO if he shows up at ECW and stares down Lashley tommorow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you there. I would be more interested in seeing Lashley vs Taker than Cena vs Taker though.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you there. I would be more interested in seeing Lashley vs Taker than Cena vs Taker though.

[/ QUOTE ]

start laughing, that ending sucked. only 99% of people know taker isn't going to be fighting cena, but i think 100% know theres no way he would choose to face lashley for the ecw belt.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

start laughing, that ending sucked. only 99% of people know taker isn't going to be fighting cena, but i think 100% know theres no way he would choose to face lashley for the ecw belt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would've laughed but I pretty much missed it because I was fast forwarding through this crappy match at full speed.
Old 02-01-2007, 06:44 PM

That Undertaker entrance is the entrance i've been waiting years for, but they shoulda saved it for wrestlemania.