Old 01-26-2007, 01:18 AM

Default Re: Someone good play me HU

I got boooooooooooosted [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2007, 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got boooooooooooosted [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason I think you were playing as if it were play money. I'd like to know at least in private on how close that is to your real game.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:21 AM

I was playing pretty crazy, u need to stop floating in 3 bet pots tho. I could tell you were getting very frustrated with my 3 betting and when you floated me on the TTX flop in the reraised pot, and Id 2 barrelled you successfully every time before (you got unlucky, I turned a flush draw every time), I really felt you werent gonna give up on your float and were gonna pop me on the turn, I woulda 3 bet that turn with any 2 I think.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was playing pretty crazy, u need to stop floating in 3 bet pots tho. I could tell you were getting very frustrated with my 3 betting and when you floated me on the TTX flop in the reraised pot, and Id 2 barrelled you successfully every time before (you got unlucky, I turned a flush draw every time), I really felt you werent gonna give up on your float and were gonna pop me on the turn, I woulda 3 bet that turn with any 2 I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're def. very misguided about what I was doing and how I was feeling, and how I was playing. I got no cards for basically the whole match, but when I got a piece, I tried to feel out how often you 2 barrelled, so I was content to let you take those down b/c I had a weak piece and was getting a feel for your play.

I was not frustrated at all with your play or 3-betting, especially as it was weak 3-betting (like a min-3b most of the time, prob. b/c you didn't understand the buttons or something). That TTx board, 90% of the time I have a high pp there that's not folding, I had not made one move yet in the match, and it was v. unlikely to have hit you. So I called the flop and raised the turn...def. not a bad play in that spot with my image and with your image. I def. take that down the vast majority of the time, and I pretty much always have a hand there when I do that. I didn't realize that you were reading me for frustrated...I thought your view of me was v. nitty and controlled, so given your mis-read, I would not have made the play. That's a play I almost never do w/o a made hand so it looked like a great spot.

You were pretty much playing suicide poker to me, I saw a lot of spots where you were careless and if I had any kind of hand that figured to be best, it would be easily exploitable. So I was pretty much biding my time. I understand you were effing around or w/e, but I was never threatened at any point in the match b/c of how you were playing.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:08 AM

"I was playing pretty crazy, u need to stop floating in 3 bet pots tho."

This is a bit humorous just b/c it was a min-3b pot, which with our stacks was like just a normally raised pot, and since I made no hands in the match yet, not one sign. rais that I can recall post flop, I thought it was a great spot. I had 10 outs to a gutter and overs, and given your image, it was extremely unlikely you could continue. And given my image, I would think that my raise would def. get respect, b/c I'd not made a strong post flop raise yet.

Of course the match was v. short and can hardly be called a match, and when I was getting v. card dead in the first 10 minutes I was thinking, "Dean def. thinks I'm v. weak, lol".

But anyway, I appreciate your time and if we play a real HU match, serious poker, then I'd def. listen to your criticisms a lot more sternly.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:09 AM

Default Last call tonight for HU

Last call anyone out there, Prima play money...would like to get a decent match in.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:11 AM

Default Re: Last call tonight for HU

Why would you want to play with play money?
Old 01-26-2007, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's-a-matta? Scared? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2007, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jrbick, CTS def. doesn't want none.

CTS, b/c I can work on theoretical concepts w/o worrying about results, as HU is extremely swingy.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:31 AM

More specifically CTS, I'd rather play really good players than people who suck at lower levels, and then once I feel I have a good strat down, jump into NL 600 HU+, as opposed to playing idiots at NL 200/400 where I probably wont learn as much as fast.

I've played a couple tags HU play money, good 2.2ers, and it's advanced me a lot faster than lower levels would, I think, and it's also really helped my 6 max game.