Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2007, 02:51 AM

Default Re: The fish eye view

tuff fish, just because you are a loser at poker does not mean you have to be a loser at life.
Old 01-19-2007, 02:52 AM

Tuff's right. Why hate on the guy?

With a rake, every game dies without regular infusions of dead money. He's making a valid point, even admitting (embracing?) that he's dead money.

And a big portion of that money just got locked out.
Old 01-19-2007, 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're alright with him kicking people while they are down?
Old 01-19-2007, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tuff,

I've really enjoyed your videos and you mostly come across as a good guy when you post here.

The tone of your post has changed my positive opinion. Sorry. For guy who just plays for fun you sound awfully bitter. I just got tired of tables full of hudbots. Taking pleasure in what you hope is the demise of our livelyhood is classless. You want to make a living playing poker, learn to play poker. You want action, then give action. 12% VIP and setmining is not playing poker and I am glad those days are drawing to a close.

You're also wrong. Like many Americans you think America is the only decent country in the world. Poker sites are advertising heavily all over the world and it's paying off. Good for the poker sites, yea them Sure having less American players will be devastating , but I think you understand perfectly the lack of motivation of losing players. You would think consistantly losing money to professional folders would be enough to stop them. It is , just look at me . I think plenty of losing US players will jump through the hoops. Then you have no problem, so why all the sky is falling whining here.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-19-2007, 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am cheery (sort of) because you hudbots ruined the online game with your 12 tabling, tight a$$, datamining play.

Now the stupid government is ruining your game.

Have a nice shark eat shark day.

[/ QUOTE ]
Tuff,

You have a hot daughter, and a great sense of humor.
Old 01-19-2007, 03:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tuff,

I've really enjoyed your videos and you mostly come across as a good guy when you post here.

The tone of your post has changed my positive opinion. Sorry. For guy who just plays for fun you sound awfully bitter. I just got tired of tables full of hudbots. Taking pleasure in what you hope is the demise of our livelyhood is classless. You want to make a living playing poker, learn to play poker. You want action, then give action. 12% VIP and setmining is not playing poker and I am glad those days are drawing to a close.

You're also wrong. Like many Americans you think America is the only decent country in the world. Poker sites are advertising heavily all over the world and it's paying off. Good for the poker sites, yea them Sure having less American players will be devastating , but I think you understand perfectly the lack of motivation of losing players. You would think consistantly losing money to professional folders would be enough to stop them. It is , just look at me . I think plenty of losing US players will jump through the hoops. Then you have no problem, so why all the sky is falling whining here.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tony you are funny. You are blaming your losses on what, tight players when you were a HUGE weak tight nit? You played the same way they did except you lacked logic and only did it one or two tables at a time.

I loved your videos and all, and think youre a really nice guy, but you're just being emotional and bitter here in a subtle way.

You're basically the same as a kid blaming his inability to win on bad luck, you just blame it on something else that was not the cause of your failure.
Old 01-19-2007, 03:09 AM

tuff lifetime graph in BBV?
Old 01-19-2007, 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you hudbots ruined the online game with your 12 tabling, tight a$$, datamining play.

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate to admit it, but this is so true
Old 01-19-2007, 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Get over yourself man.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Get over yourself man.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Get over yourself man.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Get over yourself man.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Get over yourself man.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Get over yourself man.

[/ QUOTE ]
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU TUFF FISH, GO AWAY ALREADY!!! YOUR 15 MINUTES ARE OVER. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2007, 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're alright with him kicking people while they are down?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all. But this isn't style points, misguided anger because Tuff sucks at playing cards, or Fish reveling at the agony of many who have made a great living off of dead money players like himself.

IMO, he's not taking a shot at anyone. He's telling you how it is. If you lose him, think about all the others like him you never hear about.

Ed Miller wrote an article on his blog earlier this month that talks about the online games getting tougher, evidenced by the stories of people who used to be ballers and are now busto on this and many other sites. Well, Ed's right - and it just got tougher. We lost Fish.