Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2007, 02:48 AM

Default Re: New Software: Paint: Colored Notes for Stars

[ QUOTE ]
when i last spoke to pat about this, I was told he hasnt got alot of time lately...... I know i had V2 working perfectly but cant seem to get hold of that version now

[/ QUOTE ]

His education is more important than this old man's wants. I wish I had the old version to try, but fear you are right about Stars updates. Guess I need to wait for ??? Roland's new notetaker... I think it was Roland...
Old 06-23-2007, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In response to a post on here and a PM from somebody I undertook the long task of coding up a tool to put colors next to users on stars kind of like what Full Tilt has built in. The result is called "Paint" for PokerAide Instant Note Taker. It is in beta and barely usable right now, but it should work. I encourage you to try it out and then tell me what to change.

Get it from http://pokeraide.dnsalias.org/tiki/t...php?page=Paint

Post bugs to that page as comments or in this thread. I am working on a layout editor, but I wanted to get the core functionality mostly working and released before I started on it. The layouts are stored in the Layouts folder and are plain .xml files, there is a separate for 2, 6, 9, and 10 person tables, and the "Buttons" are listed in clockwise order from the top center on around. If you edit the .xml and restart Paint it will use the new positions. The defaults do not clash with the default PokerAce HUD layouts, which is why they are where they are.

I will be working on this pretty frequently, so either check this thread or my website for updates.

Edit: Forgot to say that you need to be sure that you have the Microsoft .Net 2.0 framework installed or it won't work. There is a link to the framework on the link above.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this project coming along?

Anyone else want to pick up where this seemed to stop? It is a start on a great tool?
Old 06-23-2007, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Roland's new notetaker... I think it was Roland...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya - a SmartNotes type app that works for Stars and hopefully some other sites is definitely on my list. I have to say though, it will be a while (several months...).