Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2007, 11:43 PM

Default Re: 16s -> 27s: Looking for advise

looks like I just been on the reverse side (I even cashed out some money last week), maybe negative negative turned positive [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], played 106 games at 27s in the last 3 days, ran increditably hot, I just had a 9 game span where I placed 1st 6 times and second twice. I almost start to think that I hit some kind of jackpot on the site that the site is now favoring me, winning every coin flips and 60/40 or 70/30 no matter if I am favored or not, KJ vs Js, no problem, str8 is on the way, 48 vs AK, pair of 4 is good enough for me. 3s vs AJ, hit a set just to be sure.

At the end, I actually start to play bad and start to call with a lot of hands that I normally wouldn't have, and even those worked great, one example:

full table, got AJs on bb with 18xbb, somewhat loose player with 16xbb on mid position raise 3xbb, everyone fold and I call, flop 245r, I check, the guy bet 3xbb, seems like a continuation bet, I check raise allin, the guy thinks forever and call, with A10 and lose.

so far: ROI 40.7% over 106 games, the last time I had a 100 game with that high of ROI is at $5.5 at pacific.

Alright, I am ready for the cold deck that will surely come. At least now I am up 40 buyins, should break even for this week at least [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Jason