Old 01-11-2007, 08:30 PM
Kriber13 Kriber13 is offline

Location: Sweden
Default Re: who\'s spaming with these \"Good Luck!\" email

Mine comes in waves none for about a week and a couple of days they started coming again... Lots of them
Old 01-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Dadswell Dadswell is offline

Location: Canada

[ QUOTE ]
Mine comes in waves none for about a week and a couple of days they started coming again... Lots of them

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing for me.

Here is some more info, any idea what we can do with this?

Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:15:23 -0330
From: "Francis Crawford" <info@universalink.com>
To: XXX@gmail.com
Subject: Good Luck!
Old 01-11-2007, 09:30 PM
mymomhatespoker mymomhatespoker is offline
Junior Member

I have gotten a ton of these too... I mean TONS of them!
Old 01-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Dadswell Dadswell is offline

Location: Canada

I think these are coming from India, so my bet is one of the Party employees somehow got the information.

ENJOY!!!
Old 01-11-2007, 09:43 PM
mymomhatespoker mymomhatespoker is offline
Junior Member

Atleast gmail filters them out, this would be a huge headache if it was being sent to my other email addys
Old 01-12-2007, 03:32 AM
Tk79 Tk79 is offline

Location: Rockin\' Armani, Bumpin\' on chrome

I was getting 200+ every day all from different email addresses on my hotpop account. I have since changed over to gmail and the problem is gone.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:23 PM
grjr grjr is offline

Has anyone gotten these "Good Luck" spams on an email address that hasn't been linked to PokerSavvy?

Their email database seemed to have been hacked a couple of months ago.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:51 PM
StepBangin StepBangin is offline

Location: Lovin My Poker Tracker

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone gotten these "Good Luck" spams on an email address that hasn't been linked to PokerSavvy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Me

Old 01-13-2007, 01:31 AM
SuperUberBob SuperUberBob is offline

Location: In a dirty apartment

I wish I was you guys. All I get are penis enlargement ads and rape porn spam.