FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What should they do?
2 pointer 12 38.71%
3 pointer 19 61.29%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-07-2007, 03:08 AM

Default Re: people who should be dead

[ QUOTE ]
i thought this thread was gonna be something totally different and had my suggestion ready before even clicking the link.

Lindsey Lohan

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought of tom cruise
Old 01-07-2007, 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i thought this thread was gonna be something totally different and had my suggestion ready before even clicking the link.

Lindsey Lohan

[/ QUOTE ]

charlie,
you are dumb.
it's lindsay.
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

edit: i thought of that thread maybe a week ago, about whether or not anyone knew any truly brutal/violent/evil (i don't remember the adjective) people, and one of the stories was about a guy's friend (?!) who kept brutally killing kittens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lindsey/Lindsay...she's still a skank
Old 01-07-2007, 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I understand that this is said in a semi-joking matter, and not that you think she actually should be dead, but i think that you missed the tone of my post. i kind of meant "it's lindsay" as an afterthought, the "you are dumb" part being the focus. i didn't mean it as a juvenile insult, but more of an attack on how you're more morally offended by the sluttiness of some barely-legal actress then the amount of really evil people that are running around.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:37 AM

Must live to see the final season of the Wire. As long as you can see or hear you can still do that.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

anyone with me on this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll go along with you, but I have multiple personality disorders, so my opinion means less than nothing.
Old 01-07-2007, 04:32 AM

To the OP

1) The title of your post is misleading
2) I'm glad you don't get to decide who lives and who does not
3) If I was the guy you are speaking of, I would not want to live. But I'm not him so he can decide for himself.
4) The real answer to your post is clearly OJ Simpson (Unless there is no hell, of course, then he can stay and rot away for longer on earth).
Old 01-07-2007, 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I understand that this is said in a semi-joking matter, and not that you think she actually should be dead, but i think that you missed the tone of my post. i kind of meant "it's lindsay" as an afterthought, the "you are dumb" part being the focus. i didn't mean it as a juvenile insult, but more of an attack on how you're more morally offended by the sluttiness of some barely-legal actress then the amount of really evil people that are running around.

[/ QUOTE ]
agreed. i mean cmon, who's not in favor of barely legal slutty actresses? they make the world a better place for everyone. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

fluffpop,
you are too nice for 2+2
Old 01-07-2007, 06:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow fluff..beauty but perhaps not brains...lol

As I said based on the title of the thread I assumed this was about something totally different. note the title is not people who should be killed or people i wish would die.

people who should be dead= Lindsey Lohan
...massive quanities of cocain, qualudes, vicodin, speed and stronger stuff while drinking massive quantities of booze, while not eating-bigning and purging, also while driving,swiming, going in the ocean, dancing on table tops, balconies, rooftops, etc. also throw in having lots of unprotected sex, anal included, with random guys.
Old 01-07-2007, 06:32 AM

OOT, am I a hypocrite?

Sometimes, I'm a very compassionate guy, like how I got all choked up when that guy wrote the awesome thread last year on his son being stillborn. I really like that kind of heartfelt expression when sincere and mature.

But then, sometimes I laugh out loud when I read these statements:

[ QUOTE ]
it crashed and everyone on it died (c'est la vie!)

[/ QUOTE ]

and

[ QUOTE ]
released from the hospital after having quadriplegicked himself

[/ QUOTE ]

I shouldn't laugh but I do. And yet if this story about "Dan" was written seriously by members of his family's family (mother in-law, etc) and was all weepy and dramatic, I would really like that too and probably get choked up again. So it's either that I'm a hypocrite or it just depends on what mood I'm in, right?
Old 01-07-2007, 08:01 AM

Are you in favor of diagnosis before birth so that the mother is supposed to have an abortion when it's obvious that the kid will be in need of intensive care his whole life, because it would be awfully selfish of someone (the mother? the kid?) to be born and actually think about not ending his life the immediate moment after?

I'm not.