Default Re: AlwaysAir: The Aftermath

[ QUOTE ]
So am I an [censored]? Yes

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-14-2006, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Krantz,

It seems like you don't screen your coaches properly...if you do, what steps do you take to make sure that they aren't lying sketchballs?

[/ QUOTE ]

most of them are well known, some are former students. i dont know about that guy MDMA though. pretty sure he's a busto mike matusow tryin to scrape a bankroll together again.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i will never be into coaching or being coached, but if I was, I think I would steer clear of whatever this 3bet organization is. It might be good and all, but everytime I read about it everything seems real sketchy. too much drama.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I came off a little hard on 3-bet it wasn't my intention. I'm pretty emotional and can easily get carried away. The coaches on 3-bet are great, I havent talked to them personally in most cases but I get alot of their previous students and get really good feedback. Krantz did a great job at hand picking those coaches and I'm pretty sure their success rate is as high if not greater then mine.

Most of my frustration came from the beggining of the 3-bet - hence krantz taking as bad of a player like me I guess.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i will never be into coaching or being coached, but if I was, I think I would steer clear of whatever this 3bet organization is. It might be good and all, but everytime I read about it everything seems real sketchy. too much drama.

[/ QUOTE ]

3-bet.net. see for yourself.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:07 AM

AA,

3 questions:

1) why did you steal money from people

2) why have you not returned all of it

3) why are you still posting here
Old 12-14-2006, 01:11 AM

AA,

3 questions:

Emotional swing/depression = careless decisions. If I cooked up a plan to steal from everyone I knew I would of stolen ALOT more.

I've sent half to everyone, and I'm wire'ing some money to neteller as we speak.

trying to make amends, I could easily run off and not give a [censored], I'm moving in 2 weeks - but it's not like me. I might be childish, immature but I man up to my mistakes. Now you can keep calling me a doushe, an [censored] or whatever corny/cocky comment you have - that makes you much better then me, kick a man while he's down.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:15 AM

Whoa whoa whoa. Everybody calm down. I probably shouldnt have posted anything in the first place, I really didnt think Jason would take off with our money. Obviously I was very frustrated and may have acted too soon.
Jason has paid me back almost all of the money, and the rest is coming shortly. The same for deerok. He explained the situation, and it is completely understandable. Sure, he should have told me whats up. All of us. But he didnt, and its in the past. The fact that he had the balls to come back and explain himself to everyone is huge. He could have easily just created a new identity and gone on with life, and our money. He didnt, and I respect him and forgive him for that.

As far as Jason and coaching. I can honestly say he is one of the best coaches I have had, actually, the best. He is a great coach, and I am pretty sure all of his past students will agree with me. Whether or not he continues with 3bet or not, thats his choice. However, I will continue to recommend him to anyone seeking a coach.

What Jason did may have been shady, I certainly thought it was. He came back and made everything right, again. He didnt have to. I respect him for that, and wish him well in the future.

P.S. If I can forgive him, I think everyone should be able to. He owed me the most money, heh.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
AA,

3 questions:

Emotional swing/depression = careless decisions. If I cooked up a plan to steal from everyone I knew I would of stolen ALOT more.

I've sent half to everyone, and I'm wire'ing some money to neteller as we speak.

trying to make amends, I could easily run off and not give a [censored], I'm moving in 2 weeks - but it's not like me. I might be childish, immature but I man up to my mistakes. Now you can keep calling me a doushe, an [censored] or whatever corny/cocky comment you have - that makes you much better then me, kick a man while he's down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Depression doesn't make people become thieves. You stole money from your friends and the only reason you are here is you got called on it. You are a world-class scumbag.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
However, I will continue to recommend him to anyone seeking a coach.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, sweet
Old 12-14-2006, 01:18 AM

thanks soon2b... appreaciate it.

side note: I think me and Krantz can both agree that a partnership isnt in our best interests - I wish him and his crew the best of luck in their venture.