3 p.m EST 4 12.12%
5 p.m. EST 4 12.12%
7 p.m. EST 14 42.42%
9 p.m. EST 7 21.21%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2006, 03:33 PM

Default Re: 16 weeks into a 24 week physical challenge w/pics

[ QUOTE ]
215 and a 34" waist seems pretty impressive.
Im like 165 with a 33" waist and im not fat [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.. yes u are
Old 12-10-2006, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good improvement.. Much of your anabolic information was really laughable, especially that anavar wasnt a steroid.. LOL. i said that anavar was not an anabolic steroid by nature because it does not effect testosterone levels and is non hormonal, which makes it vastly different than any other steroid out there. it's low toxicity, barely at all androgenic, and it's main benefit in clincial nature is to prevent the loss of tissue, not the new growth of tissue.

Anyways, your results look very good so far... You definitely semi-gay for the poser pics oh, okay .. The hands abovve the head to stretch your abdomen so you look less fat is tarded.. ALso the side pose where you squich your arms against your bady is funny how do you think body builders pose on stage? ...

With such disregard for the true results, I am surprised you didnt stick a sock in your boxers.. LOL true results? wtf are you trying to say? and i have a 7 inch [censored] so i dont need a sock in my boxers, tyvm

Anyway, how are you working carbs, what does your diet look like? lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

true results, lol.
Old 12-10-2006, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why not just do a ketogenic diet?

[/ QUOTE ]

because to truly attain ketosis for long periods you feel like you are going to die and it is extremely unhealthy
Old 12-10-2006, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
carb cycling is training your body to boost it's own metabolic rate. it works like this.

lets say on monday my caloric intake is 2500 and I burned 3000. of that 2500 calories, about 1000 of them will come from carbs- mostly complex carbs. then on tuesday i'll keep my caloric intake about the same, but i'll cut my carb consumption down to 200 grams (carbs= 4 calories per gram. then on wednesday I'll cut my caloric intake down to 2000 calories and only take in about 150 grams of carbs.

then on thursday i'll bump my caloric intake up to 3000 calories, and i'll consume about 400 grams of carbs, including some high fructose carbs before my workout.

on friday i'll do the same thing i did as the day before- and on saturday my workout will be amazing and my body will have lots of fuel to burn, and i'll put in a very intense workout. on saturday i'll cut my caloric intake back to 2500 calories- about 250 grams of carbs, then on sunday i'll eat about 2500 calories again, with about 200 grams of carbs.

this trains your body to burn fat, and it tricks your body into boosting it's metabolism.

it's very difficult to do right, and my numbers are approximate. the goal is to slowly lower carb consumption to the point where your body is buring fat for energy, then boosting your carb levels so your body does not start to burn muscle tissue for energy- b/c if you remain on a constant diet your body will adapt and in a negative caloric state it's hard to never burn muscle tissue- and carb loading/cycling is the best way i've found (and other lifters, too) to keep my body guessing and burning fat, not muscle, while i'm trying to lose weight.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what carb cycling is retard, I am asking about your specific diet and how you are incorporating high/low glycemic index carbs

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want a specific answer, ask a specific question. You asked a blanket question that didn't ask me to go into any detail. And, since you think i'm a retard, i'll spare you the details.

Go troll somewhere else. You didnt even realize I was responding to another poster when I answered that question.

I'm putting you on ignore.

Old 12-10-2006, 03:42 PM

I'm inspired too. I think I'm going to write a poem about it.
Old 12-10-2006, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Good improvement.. Much of your anabolic information was really laughable, especially that anavar wasnt a steroid.. LOL. i said that anavar was not an anabolic steroid by nature because it does not effect testosterone levels and is non hormonal, which makes it vastly different than any other steroid out there. it's low toxicity, barely at all androgenic, and it's main benefit in clincial nature is to prevent the loss of tissue, not the new growth of tissue.

Anyways, your results look very good so far... You definitely semi-gay for the poser pics oh, okay .. The hands abovve the head to stretch your abdomen so you look less fat is tarded.. ALso the side pose where you squich your arms against your bady is funny how do you think body builders pose on stage? ...

With such disregard for the true results, I am surprised you didnt stick a sock in your boxers.. LOL true results? wtf are you trying to say? and i have a 7 inch [censored] so i dont need a sock in my boxers, tyvm

[/ QUOTE ]

true results, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

ACTUALLY YOU DID say anavar wasnt an anabolic steroid.. Re-read your POst on " ask me anything about Steroids"

Second, you are very misinformed about anavar hepatoxicity, your belief is based on very old information and the fact that anavar USED to come in only 2.5 /5mg form.... It is much harder to attain hepatociity when you have to eat 20-40 tabs a day( and it was expensive) as opposed to eating 1 or 2 anadrol. For the same mg....

It is IMPOSSIBLE for a 17 alpha-alk to NOT be hepatoxic.. Also, there are MANY sterids that dont work through testosterone or convert to DHT ( or at least at widely varying levels)..

You also understand that pretty much every steroid in the world was created for prevention of tissue loss right?

Also, I was trying to be nice, but since you wanna think you know erything, you look fat, ( less fat than you did) and you know FAR less about matters you claim to be an expert on than you actually do..
Old 12-10-2006, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i havent added ANY cardio yet- on purpose. will start cycling (bicycle) in four weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

how is your cholesterol and blood pressure?

wouldn't you want to do at least 20/min every other day, just to keep your heart healthy. I doubt you'd lose muscle gains with a little cardio here and there...

[/ QUOTE ]

when i do legs, i get an abundant amount of cardio. i superset and go extemely high volume.

when i do my back, i get an excellent cardio vascular workout as well.

so, two of my workouts are very much cardiovascular workouts, a huge increase in heart rate difference between my chest workout and my leg workout. doing sets of 60 on leg press is very aerobic in nature.

i'm waiting to add cycling on a stationary bike until i reach the last four weeks of this program to shock my body into breaking past what will proabably be a plateau that i usually reach at that point in a weight loss effort. i'll add 2 30 minutes session on a stationary bike at high intensity along with my normal workouts for the last four weeks.

my cardiovascular conditioning is still great right now.

something i forgot to mention is that i routinely spend 30 or 45 minutes 3x week hitting a boxing bag and/speed bag.
Old 12-10-2006, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
carb cycling is training your body to boost it's own metabolic rate. it works like this.

lets say on monday my caloric intake is 2500 and I burned 3000. of that 2500 calories, about 1000 of them will come from carbs- mostly complex carbs. then on tuesday i'll keep my caloric intake about the same, but i'll cut my carb consumption down to 200 grams (carbs= 4 calories per gram. then on wednesday I'll cut my caloric intake down to 2000 calories and only take in about 150 grams of carbs.

then on thursday i'll bump my caloric intake up to 3000 calories, and i'll consume about 400 grams of carbs, including some high fructose carbs before my workout.

on friday i'll do the same thing i did as the day before- and on saturday my workout will be amazing and my body will have lots of fuel to burn, and i'll put in a very intense workout. on saturday i'll cut my caloric intake back to 2500 calories- about 250 grams of carbs, then on sunday i'll eat about 2500 calories again, with about 200 grams of carbs.

this trains your body to burn fat, and it tricks your body into boosting it's metabolism.

it's very difficult to do right, and my numbers are approximate. the goal is to slowly lower carb consumption to the point where your body is buring fat for energy, then boosting your carb levels so your body does not start to burn muscle tissue for energy- b/c if you remain on a constant diet your body will adapt and in a negative caloric state it's hard to never burn muscle tissue- and carb loading/cycling is the best way i've found (and other lifters, too) to keep my body guessing and burning fat, not muscle, while i'm trying to lose weight.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what carb cycling is retard, I am asking about your specific diet and how you are incorporating high/low glycemic index carbs

[/ QUOTE ]

If you want a specific answer, ask a specific question. You asked a blanket question that didn't ask me to go into any detail. And, since you think i'm a retard, i'll spare you the details.

Go troll somewhere else. You didnt even realize I was responding to another poster when I answered that question.

I'm putting you on ignore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea to put me on ignore, because I will continue to tel lthe truth, and little silly things like truth and logic seem to not affect your ideas!
Old 12-10-2006, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

true results, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

ACTUALLY YOU DID say anavar wasnt an anabolic steroid.. Re-read your POst on " ask me anything about Steroids"

Second, you are very misinformed about anavar hepatoxicity, your belief is based on very old information and the fact that anavar USED to come in only 2.5 /5mg form.... It is much harder to attain hepatociity when you have to eat 20-40 tabs a day( and it was expensive) as opposed to eating 1 or 2 anadrol. For the same mg....

It is IMPOSSIBLE for a 17 alpha-alk to NOT be hepatoxic.. Also, there are MANY sterids that dont work through testosterone or convert to DHT ( or at least at widely varying levels)..

You also understand that pretty much every steroid in the world was created for prevention of tissue loss right?

Also, I was trying to be nice, but since you wanna think you know erything, you look fat, ( less fat than you did) and you know FAR less about matters you claim to be an expert on than you actually do..

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao. okay, you're right, i'm wrong. blah blah blah.

17 posts, i love it.

post some pics of yourself douche bag.
Old 12-10-2006, 03:48 PM

You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.