Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should this be in the anthology?
Yes 24 92.31%
No 2 7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2006, 08:48 PM

Default Re: India: Our Men Are Packin\' Toothpicks

All,

Clearly Diablo needs to return to thread and give us all a full, candid report.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
does anyone have a link to the some study that has the average size for pretty much every race? I believe Italians were the winners ... japanese was the loser if i recall correctly

[/ QUOTE ]
from another forum but link is not posted

"A group of scientists in Hong Kong spent five months from October last year measuring 148 ethnic Chinese volunteers aged between 23 and 93.

The average length of their flaccid penises was 8.46 centimeters (3.4 inches), which compared favorably with similar studies on other men overseas.

Germans have average lengths of about 8.6 centimeters, Israelis 8.3, Turks 7.8 and Filipinos 7.35. Italians were the longest at 9 centimeters and Americans averaged 8.8.

The study did not measure the penises when they were erect.

It found that a man's height bore no relation to the length of his member, but those with higher body mass indexes, or fat content, appeared to have shorter penises.

"It seems that as someone gets older and fatter, his blood vessels change, so the penile size is not static. It may be a reflection of the condition of the person's blood vessels," Chan said, adding that this could spur yet another study.
Old 12-08-2006, 08:50 PM

This sounds right, because I am avg length, but very wide and I have lots of problems with condoms. (This is a beat BTW, not a Brag)
Old 12-08-2006, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The typical US condom is 190mm or 7.5 inches long. This is a full inch and a half longer that the average penis lengths reported by clinical studies.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the average circumference/girth?

[/ QUOTE ]

5 inches
Old 12-08-2006, 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
does anyone have a link to the some study that has the average size for pretty much every race? I believe Italians were the winners ... japanese was the loser if i recall correctly

[/ QUOTE ]
from another forum but link is not posted

"A group of scientists in Hong Kong spent five months from October last year measuring 148 ethnic Chinese volunteers aged between 23 and 93.

The average length of their flaccid penises was 8.46 centimeters (3.4 inches), which compared favorably with similar studies on other men overseas.

Germans have average lengths of about 8.6 centimeters, Israelis 8.3, Turks 7.8 and Filipinos 7.35. Italians were the longest at 9 centimeters and Americans averaged 8.8.

The study did not measure the penises when they were erect.

It found that a man's height bore no relation to the length of his member, but those with higher body mass indexes, or fat content, appeared to have shorter penises.

"It seems that as someone gets older and fatter, his blood vessels change, so the penile size is not static. It may be a reflection of the condition of the person's blood vessels," Chan said, adding that this could spur yet another study.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that's a stupid study. That's like measuring how tall I am while I am sitting down.