Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2006, 09:12 PM

Default Re: have you noticed this thing with bad players

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
roswell,

i dunno, maybe it's because they suck?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's undeniable that they play bad, but that doesn't explain why they would move down.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, my brother does exactly this. He plays .5/1 with a $110 BR, and moves down to .1/.2 when he hits $7 or less.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you go into details? I can't wrap my ahead around the underlying concepts involved?

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Can't tell if your kidding. But anyway, it's simply no concept of BR management. 1 or 2 buy-in's is enough. Win, cash out initial deposit, play till all is lost moving down along the way. Or the same, but losing it all and not cashing anything out. Standard actually.
Old 11-16-2006, 09:35 PM

they move down because theyre [censored] degenerates that dont want to play play money but cant deposit till their next welfare check comes in so they play lower and lower till they redeposit again or go completely broke
Old 11-16-2006, 09:39 PM

it is because like some one else said they put like 1,000 a month then lose 900 of it and refuse to deposit more until the month is over because they don't want to lose their life and just like having fun and move down to nl25.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
roswell,

i dunno, maybe it's because they suck?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's undeniable that they play bad, but that doesn't explain why they would move down.

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, my brother does exactly this. He plays .5/1 with a $110 BR, and moves down to .1/.2 when he hits $7 or less.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you go into details? I can't wrap my ahead around the underlying concepts involved?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude u must be thick, fish deposits $200 to gamble with and puts it in his mind its acceptable to lose this money. Plays $100 nl game loses the first buyin in 30 hands and is like OMFG I LOST MY MONEY!!!! Moves down to $5 nl the next day, pretty easy to understand.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude u must be thick, fish deposits $200 to gamble with and puts it in his mind its acceptable to lose this money. Plays $100 nl game loses the first buyin in 30 hands and is like OMFG I LOST MY MONEY!!!! Moves down to $5 nl the next day, pretty easy to understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not following you.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:24 PM

I can see bad players doing this with like 1 or 2 buyins at a level then when they kill that they dump down till the next deposit.