Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2006, 12:50 AM

Default Re: Girls: my lack of them

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i just want to express my distaste for the absurd sense of entitlement that women in our country possess.

for many reasons (and those are for another discussion) women in this country simply do not know their place. the overwhelming majority of females in their 20's seem to view it as their right to pick the wealthiest man that they can find (nothing wrong with that), make him grovel at their feet, have him consider it a "privilege" to marry her (it should be the other way around), and then sit around and do whatever the [censored] they want post-marriage while hubby goes and grinds it out at work every day. even asking them to have a goddamn meal ready for you when you get home from work seems to be too much to ask in many cases.

the trick is to find the ones who aren't this way and hold on to them.

oh yeah. OP you do need to start acting like an [censored] around them, even if it isn't part of your "standard" personality. you also need to exhibit SOME ambition, even if you have nothing going for you in the present.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL this is the 2nd "i hate women's rights" post by you today!

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe he has been reading Dr Makow's articles on women and heterosexual society
Dr Makow-Why Men Are Losing Interest in Women
Dr Makow-The Debauchery of American Womanhood: Bikini vs. Burka
Old 11-11-2006, 06:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i just want to express my distaste for the absurd sense of entitlement that women in our country possess.

for many reasons (and those are for another discussion) women in this country simply do not know their place. the overwhelming majority of females in their 20's seem to view it as their right to pick the wealthiest man that they can find (nothing wrong with that), make him grovel at their feet, have him consider it a "privilege" to marry her (it should be the other way around), and then sit around and do whatever the [censored] they want post-marriage while hubby goes and grinds it out at work every day. even asking them to have a goddamn meal ready for you when you get home from work seems to be too much to ask in many cases.

oh yeah. OP you do need to start acting like an [censored] around them, even if it isn't part of your "standard" personality. you also need to exhibit SOME ambition, even if you have nothing going for you in the present.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"Contrary to what media and educators would have us believe, perverts and criminals run the world. This may sound outrageous. If it were fiction, I would have thought of something more plausible. For a concise well documented explanation, I urge you to read William T Still, New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies, 1990. It is will change the way you view the world.

The Illumnists use the education system and mass media to subtly shape our thoughts. We are conditioned to listen to others instead of trust our own instincts and common sense. Generally speaking, people are very gullible."

This guy is an idiot and i really want to know where he got his doctorate from as i will send my retarded cousin there as well.

P.S. It doesn't bode well that you listen to him...
Old 11-11-2006, 06:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is no good without pics

[/ QUOTE ]

damn it, fine here then

the ex (quite a while ago)

disclaimer: this is the very first time i've ever posted pics of ppl i know on the net, I was really hesitant to, but i think in the context of this thread it was needed. So like I said, I don't think the prob is the normal "hideously fat" or whatever.
Old 11-11-2006, 07:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLz. We've had some pretty awful quoted sources around here, but this may be the new champion.

Like, these fixed concepts of what 'manhood' and womanhood' are, spectacular. People happen to be very complicated and very different from one another.
Old 11-11-2006, 07:23 AM

Firefly,

Your a good looking guy, better looking then almost all of the 2+2ers I've met.

Just from reading this thread I'd think your biggest problem is lack of confidence. Confidence is the trait girls find most attractive imo. I’d recommend reading “The Game” and “The Mystery Method”. People will tell you they are cheesy etc., but it will help you understand the psychology of attraction.
Old 11-11-2006, 07:30 AM

i am not teh gay but you're one good looking fly ...it can't be your looks setting you back, mate.
Old 11-11-2006, 08:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Firefly,

Your a good looking guy, better looking then almost all of the 2+2ers I've met.

Just from reading this thread I'd think your biggest problem is lack of confidence. Confidence is the trait girls find most attractive imo. I’d recommend reading “The Game” and “The Mystery Method”. People will tell you they are cheesy etc., but it will help you understand the psychology of attraction.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think im like +.5/10 over him on a 1 thru 10 scale.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i am not teh gay but you're one good looking fly ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice avatar. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 11-11-2006, 10:12 AM

that last chick on your right is a crack whore right?

No need for car just get a good crack dealer
Old 11-11-2006, 10:21 AM

no, he says he hasnt gotten laid recently