Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2006, 03:54 AM

Default Re: Why can\'t I enjoy weed like everyone else?

OP makes me wonder if it's actually weed I've been smoking the last couple months.

Seriously, this is about as far from my experiences as possible. And two hits from a joint? WTF?

I know I have really high tolerance, but when I'm high it's like a more coherent drunkeness. Except I'm laughing and my face is tingling.
Old 11-09-2006, 08:01 AM

I get the same as you from weed. Most of my experiences are as you have described, from the amounts you have said.

I've had good experiences as well though, like 2 hours after eating it feeling like my sweater was tickling me, so i was rolling around in tears of laughing for 30 minutes. Music is always great high, even when the experience has gone bad.

A bad experience was i thought my friend was telling everyone his sister (13, always in trouble) had just ran away from home but didn't want to tell me as to not spoil my high, then afterwards i started hallucinating seeing him cry, seeing the tears roll down his face and him trying to hold them back infront of everyone. Turns out it was nothing. After all that, i locked myself in the bathroom lying on the floor feeling my heart beat to make sure it didn't stop. 3 hours of that and vomitting and i was fine.

The solution was to just do coke instead.
Old 11-09-2006, 08:24 AM

I guess everyone just has a different reaction to weed. In the past, when I have just smoked a small hit or two I would just get a little drowsy and that's about it. If I some a fair amount of good weed, I get really [censored] up and not in a good way. I can hear ringing that gets louder and louder until it becomes the only thing I can concentrate on. I also distinctly remember that I could really only concentrate on one thought at a time, making it almost impossible to think rational thoughts. Just a very scary and unpleasant feeling overall which I don't want to go back to.
Old 11-09-2006, 08:48 AM

My [censored] usually feels weird if I smoke a lot... and If i smoke a super lot I have to keep checking my pants because I feel like I pissed myself..... And I never have, yet I continue to check.... hanhhh
Old 11-09-2006, 09:14 AM

Last night I smoked two joints of some schwaggy stuff.

Afterwards my state was not unlike if I had taken 4-5 shots, worked out for an hour after, and hadn't eaten in the last 36 hours.

This is very standard for me.
Old 11-09-2006, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What's wrong with me?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Why can't I enjoy weed like everyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? You should be happy you don't enjoy weed- I'm not kidding. You sound pretty young and real prone to peer pressure.

[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to prove to myself that I could handle the feeling like everyone else

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with not being able to handle it? It does not make you any less of a man- trust me. I used to smoke ALOT. Then it started messing with me head and I realized I didn't enjoy it like I used too. My friends really busted my chops about it, but only for a while. They just couldn't comprehend how I could not possibly enjoy it anymore. Anyways, your friends may play with you a little bit "about not being able to handle it", but it will get old. Besides, if your friends kick you to the curb for getting sick, maybe they are not your friends.