Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2006, 04:57 PM

Default Re: Can\'t fund my Stars account

[ QUOTE ]
Did you sign up for Neteller through dialup?

Apparently Neteller is too stupid to know that AOL users and several other dialup providers have their customers log in through the same IPs. Some broadband providers even have customers share IPs. AOL has like 6 IP addresses you'd think Neteller could figure this out. I had the same problem.

[/ QUOTE ]Nah, I have Optimum Online(Cablevision company).
Old 12-04-2006, 04:59 PM

What 1500FPP satellite are you talking about though? I only se 1800, 2700, and 5400 ones.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:02 PM

Nevermind, I see it now
Old 12-04-2006, 05:04 PM

actually I have to think that the 5400 is the best choice simply because getting 4th out of 10 people should be the easiest assuming that the opponent's are poor, which I expect to be the case.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:14 PM

Those fpp satellites are stupid easy.

On another note, i've known you to be a reputable poster here for some time and I feel bad you have gone through all this trouble with neteller and Stars. Based on what you have said their is not reasonable explanation why Neteller is reviewing your account. Has any family member used neteller from the same ISP? Have you in the past opened up a neteller account but then cancelled it? Maybe you forgot about it? Im just trying to figure this out. I just can't imagine wtf Neteller is thinking. FWIW Neteller is not going to be around much longer anyways (USA players), so oh well. But good luck,.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had similar problems with Neteller, and then they eventually told me I would have to go to the local social security office and send them a bunch of forms and info.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exact same thing with me.. it's been on my to do list for like 6 months.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Those fpp satellites are stupid easy.

On another note, i've known you to be a reputable poster here for some time and I feel bad you have gone through all this trouble with neteller and Stars. Based on what you have said their is not reasonable explanation why Neteller is reviewing your account. Has any family member used neteller from the same ISP? Have you in the past opened up a neteller account but then cancelled it? Maybe you forgot about it? Im just trying to figure this out. I just can't imagine wtf Neteller is thinking. FWIW Neteller is not going to be around much longer anyways (USA players), so oh well. But good luck,.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't live with any family, so I'm sure theres no issue with using the same ISP. I have helped my mom and uncle set up some poker accounts and on one site(Full Tilt) I set it up under my name and just let them play on it. But never with Neteller.

I might have signed up for a Neteller account a long time ago...I honestly don't remember. I always used Firepay before the online gambling ban. But to be honest it is very possible that I signed up for both a Neteller and Firepay account a few years ago before deciding to use Firepay.

But evne still...whats the big deal? I can't imagine that this has never happened to anyone else. And its not like I used that account for anything bad- If this did indeed happen then I'm 100% sure that I simply signed up and NEVER used that account. I just wish they could at least explain it to me better so I can understand what they want me to do.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:10 PM

They def. owe you an explanation. Even if you did open an account back in the day that should not really raise flags, It can be easily corrected you wuld think. Hopefully if that is the case or whatever else they will soon come to a conclusion. Their lack of answers it seems are the norm nowadays for anything online poker related. Such a sad state of affairs. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2006, 06:17 PM

So I entered 3 FPP satellites for the Sunday Million:

5400 10 person(4 seats)
1500 9 person(1 seat)
500 27 person(1 seat)

I won the 27 person one and I made the final 4 of the 10 person! $430 Tournament $$ now in my account!
Old 12-04-2006, 06:42 PM

Awesome, nice work. I used to play these back in the day every time i went broke. Good way to turn fpp's into cash