Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2006, 10:12 PM

Default Re: I have a bad gut feeling...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PPA needs to open discussions with the Banks involved in framing the Fed regulations...

[/ QUOTE ]

we cannot put all the work on the PPA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone needs to be coordinating the resources and determining the proper actions to be taken NOW... if that is not PPA, then what is their purpose?

If PPA doesn't step up to the plate... then they should no longer be supported...

[/ QUOTE ]

We as the players should work with the PPA to help them. Its in our best interest to be proactive and not worry about how the PPA is underperforming. We only gave them $20 anyhow.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Indiana... yeah... we should work with an entity that is doing the work to determine what needs to be done and how to effectively go about doing it... and then coordinating poker player resources and others to get it done...

What is the point of PPA, if this is not their role?

If PPA is not performing, then giving them any money is worse than LAGging it up at 100% VPIP...

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see your point. Is it possible that we all contact PPA or even get a 2+2 lobby started? I'm really sensing that our community isn't proactive enough and that we will continu to regret it.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

A 2+2 lobby with the site's "official statement" as our by-laws.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:57 AM

Default Re: I have a bad gut feeling...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PPA needs to open discussions with the Banks involved in framing the Fed regulations...

[/ QUOTE ]

we cannot put all the work on the PPA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone needs to be coordinating the resources and determining the proper actions to be taken NOW... if that is not PPA, then what is their purpose?

If PPA doesn't step up to the plate... then they should no longer be supported...

[/ QUOTE ]

We as the players should work with the PPA to help them. Its in our best interest to be proactive and not worry about how the PPA is underperforming. We only gave them $20 anyhow.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

Indiana... yeah... we should work with an entity that is doing the work to determine what needs to be done and how to effectively go about doing it... and then coordinating poker player resources and others to get it done...

What is the point of PPA, if this is not their role?

If PPA is not performing, then giving them any money is worse than LAGging it up at 100% VPIP...

[/ QUOTE ]

I can see your point. Is it possible that we all contact PPA or even get a 2+2 lobby started? I'm really sensing that our community isn't proactive enough and that we will continu to regret it.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

A 2+2 lobby with the site's "official statement" as our by-laws.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't pokerstars owned by an Israeli businessman?... maybe its time to bring in the big guns...