Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2006, 08:31 PM

Default Re: NL 200 5-handed: AA, horrible board, 4 players in the pot

ok ive changed my mind. i think all of our options suck to be honest. if we call, we have to worry about button, and theres like 20 cards we dont want to see come on the turn. Also, we have no idea where we are or whats going on. Villain could easily fire another bullet here with a big draw, and now our equity is even higher, but we dont know that hes drawing, so we probably incorrectly fold our aces. i just dont like calling because were going to be folding the turn probly like half the time.

If we raise, we bloat the pot and our raise will probably be called. Then we have 20 cards we dotn watn to see, so that makes a big pot w/ lots of bad cards. so now that i think about it, i think raiseing is the worst optioin of all imo.

folding...hmm, i just like this because of what i stated before. I mean it seems like were either at a race or behind, and were going to be folding the turn alot.

i cant decide between a call and fold. i would probably call at the table tho becuase id be like ooo i have aces. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]