Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2006, 12:47 AM

Default Re: For you wrestling fans.....incase you missed the ppv tonight

Kurt has admitted to struggling with pain killers.

His neck is in rough, rough shape, and his hands and fingers go numb from time to time.

Even the WWE wanted him to take a break and then finally fired him. It seems like they finally learned a lesson from Eddie Guerrero's death.

Kurt needs to retire before he ends up paralyzed or dead.

That said, if Samoa Joe and Kurt hook up on PPV it will likely be the 1st PPV I have ordered in years.

Peace,

KennyBanya
Old 09-26-2006, 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, this is sorta off-topic, but for those of you that actually watch TNA on a regular basis, what the [censored] is there to actually like about Samoa Joe?

[/ QUOTE ]
Joe vs. Necro Butcher

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. But, I'm an old school guy. The extreme stuff doesn't impress me. I guess I can see why all the people that were raised on ECW would like him.

[/ QUOTE ]

that isn't representative of his style. his style is more based in teh japanese strong style of puro wrestling then it is in the garbage style that necro butcher does. Joe is a very versitile wrestler and can even work with Junior Heavyweight wrestlers and not have it look silly

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, maybe I'll give him a shot. That video just showed me that he can make some talentless guy bleed a lot and throw chairs and stuff. Japanese style wrestling I like.

I stand by my belief that he doesn't look the least bit badass. Seriously, the first time I saw him come out I thought he was some jobber with his lameass name, blobby physique, contipated angry face, and average looks. The firs time I saw Goldberg, I about [censored] my pants. (I'm not saying Goldberg was a spectacular wrestler, his look was dead on for the badass gimmick though)
Old 09-26-2006, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Okay, maybe I'll give him a shot. That video just showed me that he can make some talentless guy bleed a lot and throw chairs and stuff. Japanese style wrestling I like.

I stand by my belief that he doesn't look the least bit badass. Seriously, the first time I saw him come out I thought he was some jobber with his lameass name, blobby physique, contipated angry face, and average looks. The firs time I saw Goldberg, I about [censored] my pants. (I'm not saying Goldberg was a spectacular wrestler, his look was dead on for the badass gimmick though)

[/ QUOTE ]

I definetly know what u mean about goldberg, I am a goldberg mark to be honest. Do I know that he is a crappy in ring wrestler, yea, and do his promos kinda suck, yea, but he is believable. You definetly should give Joe a real shot. His physique is whatever to me. I don't need to see a guy looking like a million bucks and before Vince went nuts in the 80s with guys with that look, roided up physical freaks weren't the norm in the old territorial days. Their phyisique was usually all they had. I love him, and I don't think that TNA has completely booked him right. He has become a fan favorite in spite of the booking and presentation of him. Just Download a bunch of the matches that he was in, in Ring Of Honor. That is very representative of his style. He can get a complete jobber to have a 3 star match more often then not, and if you pit him wiht a great worker, they will have great matches
Old 09-26-2006, 02:08 AM

Samoa Joe rules and holding Goldberg up as anything makes me judge you.