Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 01:37 PM

Default Re: response to NWP - could someone please post this on there

[ QUOTE ]
strassa,

i received first hand knowledge (not my own, so second hand?), that your assumptions regarding her sexual prowess are incorrect. i believe the phrase "entirely mediocre" may have been used.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. holla
Old 09-24-2006, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i believe the phrase "entirely mediocre" may have been used.

[/ QUOTE ]

The hot ones always are. At least, that's what I've heard.
Old 09-24-2006, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
very recent chantel post:

Well I wanted to keep my mouth shut but my buttons have been pushed. This is one of the most stupid immature things I have ever seen or had to write in my life. This is comming from a 25 year old guy. Grow up. Yes I was married. I actually met him a last years world series when I was 20 years old. Over a year. We have a very close mutral friend that he screwed over to get to me. Which was one of the most stupid things he could ever do to risk the frienship of this person may I add. I move to vegas to live with him.

In ever "real life" relationship there is some kind of jealousy. Mine was an unusual one. I had another roomate that i suspect that he was messing around with. Stats on roomate: 30 years old MALE that is semi good looking hasnt been layed in 2years and moved to vegas to live with my ex. We could not even go to dinner with out him being there. Walked in on us one time and got mad at us. Also had a pic of my ex for his myspace page. WEIRD

The myspace space thing was [censored]. He closed his account because he wanted to make a myspace page with both of us on it because he didnt want me to open one up on my own. ( Sounds like jealousy to me)

Druff explains meeting me playing heads up with drunk friend. I left my ex because I wanted to live in a house with him alone with no roomates because we were married. Makes sense. I wanted it to be just me and him. Not me him and my roomate. Not down with the threesome action.
I told him either he leaves or I leave. He tells me your more than welcome to stay here but "blank" is not going anywhere. So I leave him.

He tells me he will do anything to get back with me so i come back to him thinking my roomate will be out in 2mnths. I was a nl player at the time just learning how to play limit. But instead of starting off in a small game like everyone else I start in a 100-200 game with is a totally different style game then smaller limits. I came into this relationship with money so I could afford to play that high may I note.
I obviously have a hard time learning limit poker and at the same time online. He suggests i drop to smaller limits. I do admitt I lost more money playing smaller limits than higher limits and anyone can understand that. Going from 100-200 to 10-20 plus i was play 6 to 8 tables and trying to learn limit at the same. Note: Still my bankroll. Anyone that knows this guy knows that he is one of the tighest people ever with his money. (which is not a bad thing) I know they dont believe that I lost that much of his money but will back him up because they are his friends and "bro's before ho's" right.

This is a guy that got mad at me for buying my 20year old college student sister dinner. Telling me she should pay for her own. I always told him my dream in life and which still is, is to win a tournament and give my brother and sister half of my winnings so they could have a good start in life. Which his response was not as long as your with me.

The baby situation is ridiculous. I am only 21 why would I want a baby and exspecially with someone I dont even know is straight. I tried to do everything I can to make our relationship work offering counseling.

THE REAL REASON WE ENDED: I was playing poker at the bellagio and I was stuck. It was tournament time and a lot of my friends were in town. He did not want me to hang out with them. So while playing I was getting texts saying "Come home now" "If you dont come home now your stuff will be in the middle of the street" "If you dont come home now I am going to kill myself." I am like this guy is [censored] up in the head. So I tell him do what you want.

I come home finding him sleeping in his closet on the floor. First thing he asks me is if I was cheating on him. I sarcasticlly said yes because obv I wasnt. But the smart ass that i am said well at least i used a condom. Next thing I know my head is going into my closet door and I am getting the [censored] beat out of me by a guy. I left him after that. I moved into a house with a few friends. I packed my stuff up and left. Which I have to say are some of the nicest people coolest people I have ever met. Felt good to know there are some good people still left in this [censored] up world.

This is one of the most embarrasing things that has ever happened to me. I am sitting here defending myself to a bunch a people that I have no idea who they are. I left my ex and signed papers willing to leave and not fight him for anything. Real Golddigger.

I hope you all get a huge kick out of this I am absolutely hurt by this whole thing. Dustin S. you won. Never was trying to hurt you. I never pressed charges on you but remem that I do have pics. And doubles. Just remember carmen will come back and get you. I hope you can find a girl or guy whatever you decide on in life and learn from these mistakes. And if you want that money I supposably owe you back. I will challenge you heads up any day.

I hope everyone got there sick pleasure out of this and can continue to talk [censored] and think whatever they want. I really hope you would think how this would feel if this happened to you. Just shows how people are so low and immature people are.

THE END.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. everyone involved in this seems to be at least moderately insane.
Old 09-24-2006, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

wow. everyone involved in this seems to be exspecially insane.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
carmen will come back and get you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-24-2006, 03:17 PM

wow what a story. u really did like the sex concerning whot u went through. ur also pretty dumb imho.
Old 09-24-2006, 03:34 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

i mean im not suprised that a girl would be dramatic, a liar and completely retarded. but so severely? yikes...v scary.

rj
Old 09-24-2006, 03:59 PM

This whole thread is just goes to show what can happen when some young people have too much money/time.

It also shows the effect of the social isolation aspect of poker. They can relate to other players, but not too the outside world.

I mean look here is a moderately good looking/cute girl. Nice looking, but no better than you can find on the thousands of college campuses across the country... and here are these guys spewing 5 to 6 figure sums of money... all because she bats her eye lashes at them and throws a bit of tail in their face.
Old 09-24-2006, 04:05 PM

Not sure why money has much to do with this though.

I had a couple of semi-psycho relationships in my college and post-college days too and know many girls and guys who had some wacky stuff going on as well...none of whom had much money.

The money throws an additional wrench into the works...and well as their newfound internet publicity.

But I suspect many of the involved parties would have plenty of insanity in their love-lives with or without the internet or poker or gobs of money.
Old 09-24-2006, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure why money has much to do with this though.

I had a couple of semi-psycho relationships in my college and post-college days too and know many girls and guys who had some wacky stuff going on as well...none of whom had much money.

The money throws an additional wrench into the works...and well as their newfound internet publicity.

But I suspect many of the involved parties would have plenty of insanity in their love-lives with or without the internet or poker or gobs of money.

[/ QUOTE ]

The abundance of money gives them more time/resources for these situations to progress to the absurd.

If they were typical broke college kids, they would not be able to reach the levels of excess that this whore story illustrates.
Old 09-24-2006, 05:23 PM

flair,

"If they were typical broke college kids, they would not be able to reach the levels of excess that this whore story illustrates. "

typo?
Closed Thread