Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2006, 10:01 PM

Default Re: GIANTS

eli isnt an excellant qb but hes certainly better than the majority of the guys out right now
Old 09-17-2006, 10:18 PM

I love the Giants but we are so bad.

Dont be fooled by amani, he should not be on this team. He is old and washed up... Eli doesnt utilize nearly enough (in most weeks) for him to be all that valuable, but it is football and he aint going anywhere so I have to live with it for now. Plex is a bitch with stone hands.

Shock, Barber and BJ are the only reason this team is any good.

Our coach the "strict grumpy disciplinarian" cant stop our team from taking a god damn penalty.

Eli is gonna be good and this is comming from a guy who loves rivers and hated that trade (originally). Ill take him right now and be perfectly satisfied.

I swear to god i see plexiglass swing his freaking arm with that ball one more time, ill order a [censored] hit. He even managed to fumble it when the ball was inside his body.

Houghnagel (OC) needs to die, his gameplan is the worst i have ever seen, even worse then Sean Peyton's if that is humanly possible.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:23 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

who the hell is BJ? im drawing a blank right now lol

and yes plaxico hands are pretty whack but ill take him on my team.

and amani is still very good imo. he is clutch and made some real big plays and catches for us last year.

i think we will make the playoffs
Old 09-17-2006, 10:29 PM

Brandon Jacobs
Old 09-17-2006, 10:30 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

he seems to be alot better this year. hes still too tall for a RB. but i think he'll be good
Old 09-17-2006, 10:44 PM

Its not that he is too tall he just doesnt get down enough.

Even so he gets more leverage then mostly anyone... If he ever learns to get his pads down, combined with his 4.5 speed and huge frame he will be a HOF.

I wanted this guy BIG time last year during the draft.

He will be our starter next year too.

I like plex too but he pisses me off every week without fail, and i hate it when guys piss me off. But like you I will take him on my team.

Toomer is a possesion reciever, we really have very little use for him. If shockey wasnt hurt he would be as invisible as ever. Because when shock goes into passing routes he is basiclly the go to possesion reciever for eli.

How sick would our plays be if we had the ability to have Carter, Plex, Shockey, Moss and Barber all at the same time. What team would be able to defend that kind of speed?