Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2006, 10:06 PM

Default Re: Do Hot Pregnant Women Exist?

[ QUOTE ]
All,

In the past year I've developed quite a thing for girls with a bun in the oven. Especially first and second trimester. Maybe because at work a lot of girls got knocked up recently, and before that I hadn't spent much time with preggers girls.

I don't think it's sexual. i.e. I don't fantasize about sleeping with them .. I just think it's one of the cutest things ever. Basically, I just develop a big crush on them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't be surprised if science one day discovers that preggos put out some kind of pheromone that makes men attracted to them. They say pregnant women have a "glow," and that seems true to me. Being pregnant sometimes cures women of diseases or stops cancer entirely until after the baby is born. I guess the body goes into overdrive protecting and producing that kid.

Anyway, some powerful shizz is going on. I've noted the glow on pregnant women and found it made them have some sort of bizarre attractiveness and liveliness to their face and, I dunno, aura or presence, whatever, even though I had no desire to sleep with what had become of their bodies. But I admit I will sometimes get an almost unstoppable urge to hug a preggo or something. Something about them gets my inner protective dude nature going. I guess evolution put that into my programming. I wouldn't want to sleep with them, but they can look noticeably healthier and livelier to me.

Not all, though. Pregnancy makes some women seem to go grey-skinned and lifeless, and, well, kinda gross. Maybe it's the luck of the draw, but I can't help but wonder if their attitude has something to do with it. Someone happy with themselves and their situation in life is almost automatically more attractive.
Old 08-30-2006, 10:10 PM

I just asked my roommate. He instantly responded, "oh they definately do. Without a doubt."

FWIW

PS - His birthday is coming up, anyone have any preggo related gift ideas?
Old 08-30-2006, 10:46 PM

Pay for someone to come over and squirt him with breast milk.
Old 08-30-2006, 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Being pregnant has absolutely no bearing on hotness. If you were hot before pregancy, still hot. If not, not.

The only exception is the chicks who let themselves go when pregnant, e.g. wear sweats all the time, eat too much/get fat, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is obviously not true. Many pregnant women get a "glow" about them from the hormones. There has been several times when I have met a woman for the first time when she was pregnant and thought.. wow she's gonna be super smoking once she has her kid, because look at her now. I will then see them a few months or whatever after the birth and I'm like meh... barely even avg!
Old 08-30-2006, 11:16 PM

Absolutely! There's a woman at the office who was cute, then got pregnant and is now huge. Whenever I see her, I get turned on, and not in a Blarg-protective-hug sense, I mean the "It makes me want to go home and knock up my wife"-sense.
Old 08-30-2006, 11:24 PM

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_RtonVfZEvVsBHYejzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12k21napb/EXP=1157080743/**http%3a//my.toast.com.au/uploaded_images/britney-spears-764541.jpg[/img]
Old 08-30-2006, 11:36 PM

ewwww that broad is gross.. why has it taken her to get knocked up for people to notice. She never was hot, look at her face, when was she hot? When se was 14?
Old 08-30-2006, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She never was hot

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl
Old 08-30-2006, 11:42 PM

I banged a pregnant chick about 5 years ago on the first night I met her. She wasn't huge, but she was showing. It wasn't too much different than banging a non-pregnant girl. She just had a small pooch in her belly. I did her doggy-style so as to not have to touch it. She was cute, but not hot. Probably around a 6 when not pregnant.

She was definitely in the top 3 in terms of easiness of all the girls I've been with. I went ahead and came inside her since she couldn't get pregnant and all.

I guess letting guys she barely knows come inside her is how she got that way.
Old 08-31-2006, 12:02 AM

girls dont get pregnant unless they are hot