View Poll Results: A2-A7s. MP2. No limpers. Average players to see a flop = 3-4
Raise 12 25.53%
Call 11 23.40%
Fold 24 51.06%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-07-2006, 05:10 PM

Default Re: MISH-MASH III: THE MISHMASHENING

[ QUOTE ]
OK, I thought Jeckyl instantly left the game whe cured. Kind of like my Bobby Sleeping with Shadowcat routine in X-men. If Jeckyll remains in the game as a villager but has won, what incentive does he have to even try?

[/ QUOTE ]

None, beyond wanting to continue playing. Plus, he could "win twice" I guess. Either as a villager, or if he gets turned post-cure then as a vamp/space monkey.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Actually, after thinking about it, I'm positive this is a terrible idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it is not. Suppose that a villager has the majority vote. He is going to die anyway. By agreeing to publicly drink the potion, he gives the village another lynch in the day. Remember, the night-phases are advantageous for evil, since on each night phase they may use their special abilities.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
vote bobbyO

Normally this is standard etc., but I strongly suggest it this time around. He is an excellent wolf, and an abysmal villager. Not only that, he will absolutely role-claim something insane to save himself if he is a villager (which probably hurts the village) and we won't know if he is lying or not b/c he does it all the time. If he does it as a wolf/vamp/whatever, then again, we won't know whether to believe his insane role. Thus, KILL HIM NOW!!!! Please, I implore you all to save the village a ton of inevitable pain down the road.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tokyo is lying. We just had this discussion last night and we agreed I am good villager but a better wolf. Now he is claiming that I am an abysmal villager. This is utter BS and he has never made this claim in a game thread before. Often he makes the opposite claim as a reason not to lynch me early. Hence, Tokyo is evil.

Vote Tokyo

[/ QUOTE ]

No idiot. First of all, what I said is not a "lie," but an opinion. I'm not lying about my opinion. I don't know what you thought I said, but I agreed you suck as villager and are great as wolf. Also, I enjoy watching you die in EVERY GAME, but in this one your penchant for being nuts will hurt us more. To my knowledge, I have never called you a "bad wolf" and a "good villager" in a game before, so you saying that I have made the opposite claim is flat out wrong. Not to mention, that me wanting you dead does not imply that I am evil. In fact, it implies the opposite. If I were evil, AND I thought you were a terrible villager, I WOULD KEEP YOU ALIVE TO HURT THE VILLAGE.

Jesus man, you totally mangled that post. I can't believe I caught you already, damn.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG TOKYO IS LYING THIS IS NOT WHAT HE SAID YESTERDAY ON AIM OMFG OMFG. KILL HIM KILL HIM. I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS A CONTRADICTION. HE IS EVIL HE IS EVIL. TOKYO YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT IN THE 1ST 10 MINUTES....
Old 07-07-2006, 05:12 PM

Currently the good to bad ratio is 21/8 if you count the neutral characters as good guys. I think we should wait a day until we start forcing people to drink the potion. A few people will be killed tonight creating a better ratio to use this strategy.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:14 PM

Wow 30 posts in and BobO and Tokyo are already at each others throats. This game will good.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No it is not. Suppose that a villager has the majority vote. He is going to die anyway. By agreeing to publicly drink the potion, he gives the village another lynch in the day. Remember, the night-phases are advantageous for evil, since on each night phase they may use their special abilities.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget that in this game, more than most, the village also has significant night actions. The seer views especially are vital.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But an extra kill during the day is better for the evils than it is for the village.

This is my last post on the topic, we don't need 2 sideshows running simultaneously. Bob & Tokyo will be distraction enough.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:18 PM

fiance's bday, so can't be here much today, but i'll be active the rest of the game

i'll come back before 11pm to look at the bandwagons
Old 07-07-2006, 05:20 PM

Potion Idea Still Works

Wait Wait, the potion idea still works. If the Drinker is not Jeckyll (which he probably isnt) he will instantly die giving us a 2nd lynch. If he is Jeckyll fine we lynch him anyway oh well. At least we were gonna kill him anyway.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:20 PM

ANONYMOUS QUESTION:

What happens if a special character, Good or Bad, drinks the potion? Can they commit suicide this way?

Answer: Any character who isn't Jekyll, who drinks the potion, will die instantly. Anyone can claim to have drank the potion, but I will neither confirm nor deny such claims.

Also, another reminder about the Jekyll character: the original post is Night 1. Today is Day 1. Jekyll must drink the potion before Day 3 rises (ie, during Day 1, Night 2, Day 2, or Night 3). Once Day 3 rises, he will be notified that he is Jekyll and will become a serial killer.

I will post a reminder in the Day 3 post, but no players will be able to accidentally drink the potion once Day 3 rises.