Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2006, 07:46 PM

Default Re: Martins poker...

[ QUOTE ]
If your primarily a LH 6max player than why not play 2/4 and 3/6 6max? That's what I played and it cleared very fast and the games were very soft.

[/ QUOTE ]

I normally only play .5/1 and 1/2. I dont feel comfortable taking a shot at 2/4 just for this bonus. I dont usually see many 2/4 or 3/6 tables anyway.

I asked because it seemed like it was clearing very slow at limit. Just looking for a way to clear faster.
Old 01-17-2006, 01:40 PM

Martins Poker: what´s its address, pleae?
Old 01-17-2006, 03:37 PM

After doing a lot of research [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] :

www.martinspoker.com [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] shame on me
Old 01-17-2006, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TAF ? I 've never heard of TAF in Martins. Whats that?

[/ QUOTE ]

TAF stands for Tell A Friend bonus. Martins doesn't have one, but some B2B sites have them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually they do. I think you get €25.
Old 01-17-2006, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TAF ? I 've never heard of TAF in Martins. Whats that?

[/ QUOTE ]

TAF stands for Tell A Friend bonus. Martins doesn't have one, but some B2B sites have them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually they do. I think you get €25.

[/ QUOTE ]

They do have one, and it does not interfere at all with other bonuses.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Greater than .30 euros gets 1 pt. 100 pts. per 20

[/ QUOTE ]

do less than 0.30 euros gets no points or a fraction of a point?

also, looking for someone to refer me for TAF. PM plx.
Old 01-17-2006, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Greater than .30 euros gets 1 pt. 100 pts. per 20

[/ QUOTE ]

do less than 0.30 euros gets no points or a fraction of a point?

also, looking for someone to refer me for TAF. PM plx.

[/ QUOTE ]You can put me down for the refer a friend if you'd like.

Playername is BigPoppa

...and rakes not over .30 get 0 VIP.
Old 01-17-2006, 06:13 PM

my experience with martin's so far is that the limit games were difficult to find during north american evenings and were tough games compared to, say, party. i got pounded at 1/2 limit (6max) and the BW forums had others with similar experiences. I've found the .25/.50NL (50E max buy in) both easier to play and easier to find and keep a table. I've mainly been a limit player in the past. I've had a few months in the past where I've played some low buy in NL and had some success, but I'm still not very comforable with it. I may try the .50/1.00NL, but haven't yet.

My clear rates have been about 14 points/hr per table at .25/.50NL (FR) and about 37 at 1/2 limit. With the double or triple counting of the points, even at 14 this is a nice offer. I'm clearing the 600E initial deposit and the 200E novreload. Haven't deposited the decreload yet. Even with just those two my math is showing a $10/hr clear rate per table (converted to $) at 14pts/hr.
Old 01-17-2006, 06:50 PM

how has your conversion to NL been?

i'm primarily a limit player, but this bonus seems too good to pass up.

[ QUOTE ]
my experience with martin's so far is that the limit games were difficult to find during north american evenings and were tough games compared to, say, party. i got pounded at 1/2 limit (6max) and the BW forums had others with similar experiences. I've found the .25/.50NL (50E max buy in) both easier to play and easier to find and keep a table. I've mainly been a limit player in the past. I've had a few months in the past where I've played some low buy in NL and had some success, but I'm still not very comforable with it. I may try the .50/1.00NL, but haven't yet.

My clear rates have been about 14 points/hr per table at .25/.50NL (FR) and about 37 at 1/2 limit. With the double or triple counting of the points, even at 14 this is a nice offer. I'm clearing the 600E initial deposit and the 200E novreload. Haven't deposited the decreload yet. Even with just those two my math is showing a $10/hr clear rate per table (converted to $) at 14pts/hr.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-17-2006, 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how has your conversion to NL been?

i'm primarily a limit player, but this bonus seems too good to pass up.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a limit player who converted to take a shot at this bonus. 2 weeks ago the games were great. I'm not a NL player but I was holding my own against some pretty loose aggressive players. Over the last week the tables have tightened up considerably. I'm basically using this bonus as a cushion to help me learn NL. I'm playing .5/1 NL