Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2006, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Jason Bay

Iggy, you're a curious breed of sports fan. Chris Shelton and Craig Wilson are two gigantic indictments of the Pirates, yet you don't seem to care about them at all. How do you feeel about Pirates management?
Old 05-28-2006, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Iggy, you're a curious breed of sports fan. Chris Shelton and Craig Wilson are two gigantic indictments of the Pirates, yet you don't seem to care about them at all. How do you feeel about Pirates management?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pirates killed baseball for me. It was, and probably will always be my #1 sport. I played sooooo many seasons growing up, high school and would have played college had it not been for a bad ticker. Hell, I might be slumming it in AA right now had I of had a better heart.

So, since I couldn't do it myself, I lived through the Pirates. There's only so much you can take before you just say eff it. 1991-1992 were probably 2 of the best years of my life, and if I ever see Sid Bream, I'll kill him [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Now, it's just praying that our pole-smoking owner will eventually sell the team. Cuban would be great, but he's all smoke and no fire. If he really wanted to buy the team, he could. Until ownership changes hands (and Littlefield needs to go also), I'm just in a mehhhh mode.
Old 05-28-2006, 03:30 PM

Pirates are actually playing pretty well today. Ollie Perez has pitched 7 scoreless, Jay Bay hit a HR making that 6 consecutive games and they're winning now 4-0.
Old 05-28-2006, 04:01 PM

Wow, this is horrible.
Old 05-28-2006, 04:01 PM

JESUS CHIRST, I spoke too soon. 2 bases loaded walks in the top of the 9th. Now it's 4-3 with 1 out and bases loaded.